LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Mojo - just noticed in the 'favorite album" thread that you're a drummer. I assume you've seen Whiplash.
If you haven't - run, don't walk - to your local theater.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Mojo - just noticed in the 'favorite album" thread that you're a drummer. I assume you've seen Whiplash.
Heard about it. I'm on it!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Big Hero 6.

7/10. solid Pixar/Disney movie. If you like superhero stuff, this is for you. Def. not 100% kiddie.

Also, for a cartoon character, Go Go Tomago is pretty hot.

Go-Go-Tomago.jpg

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
last theater movie was American Sniper. amazing movie but the book is even more gripping. figures it would get snubbed by the Awards but its still one of the most intense, thought provoking war movies of the 21 century. (along with Lone Survivor another amazing book and movie)

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Just watched Whiplash over the weekend -- very intense movie.

Would like to discuss it with those here that have seen it, but don't want to litter this thread with spoilers.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Three Musketeers 8.5 /10 1973 version great actors , excellent fight scenes (each one had its own variety and uniqueness ) most if not all of the sword fight scenes were done by the actors (christopher lee was in his 40's and 10 to 20 years senior to the other actors)

The Four Musketeers 8.5 /10 1974 version : frank finlay, richard chamberlain , oliver reed and michael york all excellent choices for the title roles.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Three Musketeers 8.5 /10 1973 version great actors , excellent fight scenes (each one had its own variety and uniqueness ) most if not all of the sword fight scenes were done by the actors (christopher lee was in his 40's and 10 to 20 years senior to the other actors)

The Four Musketeers 8.5 /10 1974 version : frank finlay, richard chamberlain , oliver reed and michael york all excellent choices for the title roles.
One of my favorite movies of all time

And don't forget Kitty The Chambermaid

25081.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
American Sniper

10/10

Holy shit what a good movie.

I knew his story before it came out and was literally worried about how much of an impact the ending would be. So glad Eastwood did it how he did or I'd be in tears having to watch it.

People from other countries call him a piece of shit and act like he should of not of participated in the war because of the oil. But guarantee 150% they'd love him if he came from there country.

Really a great film and he was truly a great American.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
American Sniper

10/10

Holy crap what a good movie.

I knew his story before it came out and was literally worried about how much of an impact the ending would be. So glad Eastwood did it how he did or I'd be in tears having to watch it.

People from other countries call him a piece of crap and act like he should of not of participated in the war because of the oil. But guarantee 150% they'd love him if he came from there country.

Really a great film and he was truly a great American.
I'll get around to seeing this soon. Heard too many good things about it. Also because it's an Eastwood film.
Re-watched Mystic River the other night. One of my favorites.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What We Do In The Shadows

10/10

Talk about an original movie.

Mocumentary about a group of vampires of different ages and personalities all living together in a house in New Zealand.

Amazing movie. A must watch. Absolutely Fucking hilarious.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Neighbors 5.99 meh out of mehs. There was some funny parts in it though. Worth watching if you're bored, want to see a comedy, and can stream it for free. On HBOgo right now.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
What We Do In The Shadows

10/10

Talk about an original movie.

Mocumentary about a group of vampires of different ages and personalities all living together in a house in New Zealand.

Amazing movie. A must watch. Absolutely freaking hilarious.
Where can I find this movie? It sounds interesting.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Where can I find this movie? It sounds interesting.
x2

old-boy-poster_2.jpg

Oldboy - 8.5/10
It is a really good movie but I'm pretty certain I'm going to spend weeks thinking about it. It's Korean with English subtitles.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Exodus: Gods and Kings 6/10

I thought about giving it a 7 , because it's not a bad movie , but sadly , for such a big film , it's kinda forgettable

First we have to address the elephant in the room , which is the classic Cecil B. DeMille's 10 Commandments with Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner

I watched Noah with Russell Crowe a while back and thought that movie was just dumb , so I wasn't in to big of a hurry to watch Exodus: Gods and Kings , for one reason I'm just not a big Christian Bale fan for starters , and for any Batman Dark Knight fans out there , I apologize , but I just could never buy into Christian Bale as Batman , just never worked

Christian Bale is the same in all his movies , moody and mumbles a lot , I always find Christian Bale quite dull , which brings me back to Exodus: Gods and Kings , there is no way you can't compare it to The 10 Commandments ,

Where The 10 Commandments had a cast of thousands , Exodus: Gods and Kings basically just had a cast of one

The women in this movie have very little to do , even Sigourney Weaver , who is on screen maybe 5 minutes , only has about two lines , Ben Kingsley is in the movie as well , but doesn't really have any more to do then Sigourney Weaver does

Joel Edgerton as Ramses does an OK job I guess , but there is no way you can't compare his roll to Yul Brynner's , and it doesn't come close

The CGI was defiantly CGI , and there was a lot of it , but they kinda skip over the ten plagues pretty quick , it's like they do all 10 plagues in ten minutes

To sum it up , this film wasn't bad , a lot better then Noah , but it's won't be replacing The 10 Commandments on Easter Sunday anytime so