CELEBRATE !! Rams WIN, D.K. Metcalf Can Suck His Binky!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Gonna be fun to watch the film.

Didn’t hear a peep out of Durant, Tomlinson or the other youngsters. DB’s were either covering well or the blitz was confusing Geno.

Also our Oline with no sacks.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
il_fullxfull.2622335282_g46x.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Didn’t hear a peep out of Durant, Tomlinson or the other youngsters. DB’s were either covering well or the blitz was confusing Geno.

I would guess that the coverages were pretty damn good. He also didn't have run game threat to clear things up for him.

9ers will watch that film and dedicate themselves to the ground game. Because that's a cautionary tale for teams like them and Seattle who have middling QBs.

Psycho_X

Legend

I don't even remember Tomlinson out there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not as angry as me!!!

Nope. Nobody is as angry as you can be. And honestly, your anger is wrath and ruin and the world's ending. (Sorry, not sorry for the LotR quote.)

D.K.'s anger is more like this:

make playing GIF

Ram65

Legend
The offense was as expected although a little surprised without Kupp. The defense stepped up more than expected. The defense seemed quicker. It's nice to have a fast guy like Young on the edge running down plays. It's hard to figure snap counts while watching. I think they kept the defensive players fresh with some good rotation.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I bet he could name Witherspoon; he did get angry enough at him to give him a cheap shot to the back. @Memento

Lesson for officials, don’t ball watch and keep looking at your zone after the ball is dead. That’s a first or second year mistake. Should not be happening at this level.

Hope that D.icK. gets an invite to Mr. Goodell’s office about that play and so does the covering official (behind line judge and also the back judge).

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I been telling y’all that Byron Young is gonna be a STUD!!!

We just need Hoecht to maintain his edge responsibilities