CELEBRATE !! Rams WIN, D.K. Metcalf Can Suck His Binky!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Gonna be fun to watch the film.

Didn’t hear a peep out of Durant, Tomlinson or the other youngsters. DB’s were either covering well or the blitz was confusing Geno.

Also our Oline with no sacks.

I don't even remember Tomlinson out there.
I am curious to see the snap counts, I even think the PFF grades will be interesting for what it's worth.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I didn't see too much from Durant.. but saw a lot from Kendrick. I really love how physical he is and how much he supports in the run game. He's always aggressive.. and I think this team needs that.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The Rams d tormented geno. He looked like a broken man in the 4th qtr.

dang

Legend
screen-shot-2019-10-13-at-1.47.13-pm.jpg
I sure hope that pic was from his rookie year. If not - holy shite!

WestCoastRam

Legend
Gonna be fun to watch the film.

Didn’t hear a peep out of Durant, Tomlinson or the other youngsters. DB’s were either covering well or the blitz was confusing Geno.

Also our Oline with no sacks.

Tomlinson, I don't think got any snaps till the end. Durant seemed to smother JSN, when on him, as he didn't make many catches. Rams dropped 8 a number of times flooding the zones and keeping that shell on top, Geno and Seahawks want to air it out. Really really great defensive gameplan.

Last edited:

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Great job on third downs.
Those long sustained drives by the offense can work wonders for the defense.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Didn't see this one coming, but glad to see it!!

Tutu and Puka.. what a name tandem. Good stuff.
Yeah... Tutu and Puka. Get used to it!! They're 23 and 22 years old!!

Tutu finally put on the kind of performance that some of us always thought he could but had to wait three years to see. And made it look easy and as if there's lots more where that came from.

Puka... Holy crap!! what a show in your first game as a pro!!

Puka is already better imo than any number of other Rams receivers who have come, gone, or stayed, without once EVER sniffing so many good plays in a game. (Like poor Van who can't seem to catch a deep ball to save his life.)

Now if Rams can just get Kupp back. And can just get someone to play like a real No. 1 RB...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

is it possible to hate a team more than the seafucks? well obviously it is every time i see those fucking whiners on the screen but these seafucks just make me sick with their douchiness. that second half was just something else. i'm gonna watch it again tomorrow so i can enjoy watching those fucks lose their shit again. stupid fucks.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lmao that was great time in chat yesterday brother, looking forward to more underwhelming frozen pizza next week :laugh2:
Dude you had me cracking up and it’s so true…like he’s just good enough to be like “eh…I guess that’s alright”

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Yeah... Tutu and Puka. Get used to it!! They're 23 and 22 years old!!

Tutu finally put on the kind of performance that some of us always thought he could but had to wait three years to see. And made it look easy and as if there's lots more where that came from.

Puka... Holy crap!! what a show in your first game as a pro!!

Puka is already better imo than any number of other Rams receivers who have come, gone, or stayed, without once EVER sniffing so many good plays in a game. (Like poor Van who can't seem to catch a deep ball to save his life.)

Now if Rams can just get Kupp back. And can just get someone to play like a real No. 1 RB...
Van is going to be ok. Yeah that was a brutal miss, but he came back and had a nice catch to sustain a drive right after that. Dont give up on Van just yet.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Just an awesome awesome TEAM WIN.

Looked to be a good contigent of Rams fans out in Seattle. Glad for those that made the trip after everyone saying we'd get boat raced. Kudos to Yall.

Puka, Avila, they are legit. Roseboom played well I thought.

Kendrick scares the He!! out of me, I always things he's going to get flagged 15 for unsportsmanlike conduct. He's got an attitude for sure, and I know being a CB in the NFL you have to, I just hope he can contain the emotions a bit....He was dismissed from the CLemson team and then went to UGA. IM pulliong for him but dont make any stupid mistakes.

But what a way to start the season!!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
For Stafford to roll out there with no preseason game reps, no Kupp, a really young and inexperienced receiving corps…for the passing game to look that smooth…man, just really freaking impressive.
Yes it was. Stafford had to trust these guys would be where they were supposed to and they were. If they didn’t already know, know your assignment and Stafford will get you the ball.
The first half showed some rust, but Stafford was dealing in the second half. Great performance all the way around in the passing game—starting with protection!