CELEBRATE !! Rams WIN, D.K. Metcalf Can Suck His Binky!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That was a great performance. Roll into Sheattle and get a comprehensive win. Many positives. Forgot how good a healthy Stafford is. O-Line wasn't too bad. Williams has some moves. Puka was great 100 yards plus in a first game.. wow. Defence in second half was awesome did not give them a chance.

GO RAMS !!!!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Shut the sea vultures out in the 2nd half.

Under two hundred yards given up for the whole game.

Stafford looking like an all pro.

Puca looks like Kupp's younger brother and the much maligned Tu Tu just catches everthing thrown his way.

Quite a start to the season.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The adjustments made across the board. Offense, Defense (OMG) just an amazing way to start the season. Mondays are so much better after a can of whoop ass.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Is always a good feeling when the rams beat Seattle in Seattle.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time for some game balls, I think.

First one goes to Puka Nacua. Rookie in a hostile environment with shades of Cooper Kupp. And he's going to be twenty-two the whole season. Absolutely came to play.

Second one goes to Chatarius Atwell. If he keeps up this route running and hands, he'll make me eat some serious crow.

Third? Kyren Williams. Two rushing touchdowns? Dominating over Akers? Yeah, he gets a game ball.

Honorable game balls go to the offensive line and the defense as a whole, but I can't single them out like I could with the offensive stars.

Any time you put up thirty points, you're probably going to win. Let's continue this streak with the 69ers!
Lets not forget Akers running amazingly hard to close out the game! He deserves credit for that

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
screen-shot-2019-10-13-at-1.47.13-pm.jpg
250lb baby right there. Selfish shitter with world class talent. Perfect for that team.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lets not forget Akers running amazingly hard to close out the game! He deserves credit for that

Very fair. I will give him credit for that.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That was thoroughly enjoyable.

Watching those fuckers get so cut in the 2nd half made it even better. Stupid fuckers.

All that gnawing by the realists for nothing.

Go Rams.

jap

Legend
 The New Look Horns! Nobody knows who the hell we are, but we sure can play a little football!!! :fire1:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Time for some game balls, I think.

First one goes to Puka Nacua. Rookie in a hostile environment with shades of Cooper Kupp. And he's going to be twenty-two the whole season. Absolutely came to play.

Second one goes to Chatarius Atwell. If he keeps up this route running and hands, he'll make me eat some serious crow.

Third? Kyren Williams. Two rushing touchdowns? Dominating over Akers? Yeah, he gets a game ball.

Honorable game balls go to the offensive line and the defense as a whole, but I can't single them out like I could with the offensive stars.

Any time you put up thirty points, you're probably going to win. Let's continue this streak with the 69ers!
I know this will disappoint some people, but Raheem Morris deserves one.
His defense played well.