Rams Signing TE Colby Parkinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You need to troll harder @flv. :laugh3:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I just feel like the Rams are looking just beyond the horizon with guys like Higs and Kupp.

They hit on Nacua obviously, so check that box. I absolutely feel like the new guy is here to take that TE1 job. Allen will need more seasoning.

I smell another big WR addition either via high draft pick(trade up), trade deadline or bargain FA vet.

I’m not expecting a big year from Kupp. Sucks, but that’s my gut talking.

methomas50

Rookie
This is by extension an under the radar O line addition. He is an above average blocker. I would not be surprised if the Rams O Line ends up top 5 in run blocking. Hopefully top 10 pass blocking. He will probably chip in at least 30 catches also. Really like the signing.

Texram

UDFA
A thing I love about this signing is it signals to me that McVay is serious about getting physical and pushing people around.

Wouldn't be surprised if they added a bruising RB in R3 or so either.
Brandon Allen from Wisconsin would fit the bill for you. 238 lbs. That is a man who loves to run inside.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Colby and Allen will split time at Y TE more so than us using them in 12 personnel (though we will do that some) with Colby prob getting a bigger split of the snaps. Higbee was truly a do it all TE (inline blocking - run and pass, on the move blocking, and receiving) and can't be replaced by either alone. But both will give us an amalgamation. We prob overpaid a little but I don't know that people realize how important a Y TE is to this offense, whether blocking or receiving.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Parkinson feels a bit like the Robert Woods signing where he had never really shown to be as good as he did with us and everyone trashed us for the signing at first

I see a lot of people talking about him as a blocker, but this guy was mostly known only as a receiver coming out of Stanford and some Seahags fans seem to think he was severely underused in that regard.

Idk could just be Higbee insurance, could be McVay seeing something everyone else is missing like the Woods signing.

The contract suggests Parkinson is the new starting TE.

:pointup:This.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Brandon Allen from Wisconsin would fit the bill for you. 238 lbs. That is a man who loves to run inside.
Oh yeah, I had to watch him play my Hawkeyes. He's a total stud!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Oh, last but not least, while this signing improves the Rams it also weakens the Seachickens.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame

View: https://x.com/jourdanrodrigue/status/1768368968564449662?s=46&t=gEUcKN5ugzpn7hhJJvpNKw

seinfeld-giddy-up.gif

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
When I look at the production McVay has gotten out of two fifth round picks (Kyren, Puka) who he viewed as great fits, I’m very optimistic about a TE who he clearly thought was worth targeting.