Rams season tickets update:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
At least something's happening:

Jack WangVerified account‏@thejackwang
Rams season tickets update: Those who placed deposits will be grouped into tier phases. Team will contact you in "the coming weeks."

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Launch-Inaugural-Season-Ticket-Campaign/1cca0582-7f9d-42e0-9b2a-a4759d05d129

LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles Rams will launch their inaugural season ticket campaign for the 2016 season today. The Rams will play nine home games at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum this year, with more than 56,000 fans placing deposits for season tickets.

“We are excited to begin the process of building our season ticket fan base and creating the best home field advantage in the National Football League,” said Rams Vice President JAKE BYE. “Our goal is to reciprocate the passion demonstrated by our fans through a one-of-a-kind gameday experience as we kickoff our first season back in Los Angeles.”

Fans that placed a refundable deposit for 2016 Los Angeles Rams season tickets will be grouped into tiered phases based upon the order in which their deposit was first received. Over the coming weeks, the Rams will contact deposit holders according to their phase grouping regarding their 2016 seat locations. Upon being contacted by the club, deposit holders will have the opportunity to select their seat locations for the upcoming season through the “Rams Member Portal.”

Inside the portal, fans can utilize a state-of-the-art, 360-degree seat viewer to see different aspects of the gameday experience from any available seat in the Coliseum. Additionally, the portal will serve as a communications hub from the team to season ticket members. The portal will feature exclusive content and information surrounding Rams events, including special offseason experiences, training camp access, and more.

Season tickets range from $360 to $2,025 for the nine home games slated at the Coliseum. Pending availability, single-game tickets will go on sale later this summer and more information will be released at that time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anybody get anything? Saw a couple people bought tickets already on Twitter.....
I saw a interview with Vince Ferragamo, and Vince said he had his Season Tickets!:D

Ferragamo1.jpg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Nothing to report from here!

Feeling anxious.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth
Seriously ? You are the first non celebrity I have heard of getting tickets.
What was your group GA ?
I got 4 in 7H and 4 in 8H. I was put on the priority list through my relationship with several NFL owners. I initially tried to sign up with general admission but could not get on for 2 hours so then resorted to pulling some favors lol

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Thx @Ladoc
That is relieving. I thought I missed an email or some other form of correspondence. Nothing wrong with the barder system and pulling out the favor card it is the old American way. Enjoy those seats and see you at the stadium.
P.S see you are a celebrity

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I got 4 in 7H and 4 in 8H. I was put on the priority list through my relationship with several NFL owners. I initially tried to sign up with general admission but could not get on for 2 hours so then resorted to pulling some favors lol

Excellent!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With juice like this^, you are Now #2 on my "BFF List!"(y):D;)

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What was your group GA ?

So they have set and announced groups or tiers? If so, how do you know what tier you are in? I put the deposit down but don't expect to get the chance for season tickets since it was later in the game. I did read that those of us that didn't get season tickets, but paid the deposit, would get first crack at single game tickets so want to know the point that they stop selling them.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I was GA25 which I hope keeps me safely in play for tickets.
My only concern is the size of the groups. EX: even if they are 1000 per I would be in the first 25,000.
It would be nice for people to post their group numbers then maybe we could figure out what all of our chances are.
GL brother hopefully you get a chance at season tix.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A bit more info:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-sn-rams-tickets-20160516-story.html

Your questions answered: Buying tickets to see the Rams in Los Angeles this season

Sam Farmer Contact Reporter
May 16, 2016 8:00am

Soon after the Rams got the green light to return to Los Angeles, they began a campaign in which fans put down a $100 deposit to get in line for season tickets. Now, the franchise is moving on to the next stage, selling those seats at the Coliseum for a nine-game home schedule that begins with an exhibition opener against Dallas on Aug. 13 on ESPN.

For further clarification on the sale of tickets and related matters, The Times talked to Jake Bye, vice president of ticket sales and premium seating:

Q: Some people who put down deposits have been contacted, but others haven’t. What’s the process?

BYE: We began the first wave of deposit owners, contacting those people that logged on at 10 a.m. on Jan. 18. Their window will be next week to go in and select their seats. Then we will move on to the next wave of deposit owners, give them the opportunity to select their seats. We’ll work through the list just as we always planned to.

Part of that process is to limit the sale of tickets to re-sellers, or to accounts that view the opportunity as a means or a platform for financial gain by re-selling the tickets and potentially getting those into the hands of opposing teams’ fans.

Q: How do you identify the people who intend to re-sell their tickets?

A: We dug really deep. We have a lot of business-analytics partners that were able to look at our data and find certain criteria that indicate if someone had a history of re-selling tickets. We did it because we wanted to maintain our goal, which is giving as many Rams fans the ability to buy tickets, people who are passionate about using the tickets, attending games, cheering for the team, as opposed to people just looking to exploit the high demand for financial gain.

Q: What resources will people have to select their seats?

A: We’ve created a Rams ticket member Internet portal. It’s an online area where we’re going to push relevant content to all of our deposit owners. Everything from parking information when it’s available, NFL security and clear-bag policies, some great video content. People can explore the virtual venue and look at the various seating options before their window to purchase and we would encourage them to do that. Once the purchase window opens, the experience on the portal will change for members who are "on the clock" -- they will be presented the option to select seats.

See more of our top stories on Facebook >>

There is also a public version of the portal with great content, including the virtual venue, that fans can access through the ticket portion of our primary website: TheRams.com.

Q: When do you hope to wrap up season-ticket sales?

A: The goal is to have this wrapped up by the end of June, where we’ve gotten to everybody on the list in some form.

We’re going to have events and touch points far beyond our nine home games. We’ll have experiences at training camp. We just had a really successful draft party for our deposit owners. We’ll have a fan-fest where deposit owners on Aug. 6 at the Coliseum will get to come and watch a live practice up close and experience a Rams “game” in that form. We’re going to do a lot more than just a nine-game schedule to make sure that people have access to the team in a variety of ways.

Q: What’s the capacity for Rams games at the Coliseum?

A: We’ll be in the neighborhood of 80,000. The Coliseum with all the temporary seating and the bleacher seating in the end zone is over 90,000. As we’ve really looked at, we're trying to make sure that we’re not just going to sell a seat because we can. Just because you could put more people in the building doesn’t mean you should. So we’re working with USC to determine what’s the best capacity without compromising the experience for our fans.

Q: What’s the parking situation? How many spaces will be available?

A: We don’t have a hard and fast number, but our strategy on that is to secure as much as we can, and then offer those permits to our season-ticket members first. That will be a separate process once we get through the ticketing portion. We have a very friendly, open dialog with the state of California and USC in terms of what we can secure in Exposition Park, what we can secure on campus. As an example, we’ve got an active dialogue with the California Science Center already and we’re working with them on securing space in their garage for Rams home games. It’s somewhat a moving target with parking, but we’re going to secure as much as we can.

Q: What about single-game ticket sales?

A: To the general public that wouldn’t happen until August, and of course that’s subject to availability. Our focus right now is getting through the deposit owners and giving them a chance to buy Rams tickets. Maybe not season tickets for everyone, but single-game tickets or packages -- they’ll have priority for that, if and when those are available. We will constantly reevaluate the process and parameters to ensure tickets can be accessible to as many of our members as possible.

Q: So people who are on the deposit list but do not purchase season tickets will have priority when it comes to buying single-game tickets?

A: Yes, they would have access to single-game tickets before we do a public sale outside of that list. If you’re on the deposit list, you’re going to be able to pay the lowest possible price for whatever form of ticket you purchase.

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm GA105, so let's hope there aren't 1,000 in each group. I guess there can't be that many, but I'm sure I'm too far down the line.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm GA105, so let's hope there aren't 1,000 in each group. I guess there can't be that many, but I'm sure I'm too far down the line.
" Best Wishes, I hope you get as many seats as you want!!"(y):yess:

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how do you know your #, i looked at my email again after i put down the deposit and i cannot find any # that says were i am at?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
how do you know your #, i looked at my email again after i put down the deposit and i cannot find any # that says were i am at?

So I went and looked at my email from Ticketmaster....

2016 Los Angeles Rams Season Ticket Deposit
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA
General Admission ticket in Section GA5

Wow! I'm feeling pretty good based on this number but I still have not heard anything!!!

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's just like VeteranRamFan said. The e-mail shows a section #, if that even means anything. Maybe we can combine our picks to trade up to GA5? Veteran?