Rams season tickets update:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure that number has much meaning. I thought I was pretty late getting mine in and I have GA19 but maybe I was earlier that I thought. Don't get letting people buy 8 tickets a piece though. I can see needing 5 for a family or maybe even 6 but 8? Maybe the Von Trapp family???

RamRush

UDFA
First post....I had GA 8 but received an email yesterday that I will get my purchase window in 3-5 business days. My purchase date will be a day after receiving that email. The information email they sent out says the GA # means nothing. So I emailed the Rams and said I placed my deposit, at most, 2-3 minutes into the deposit launch, and received an email back saying...'due to high demand, we had to go down to the millisecond of your deposit purchase to figure out your place in line.' I ain't buying it......

Hopefully I'll have an option for some good seats in the lower bowl (I'm an SC season ticket holder as well, and refuse to sit behind the goal post).

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good information RamRush. Thanks and welcome aboard!

Hey guys, cool site. I stumbled onto this page looking for other fans who are getting ready to purchase season tickets. Good info here. My reservation is GA6 and I got my email on 5/19. Spent (too much) time today prioritizing seats so I can make decisions once I'm "on the clock." Do any of you know if the rows on the viewer are all they are offering? And how'bout how the seats are numbered? I want isle or maybe wall sides, so I can be one of those fools hanging over the ledge when the players are walking out of the tunnel. Appreciate any input. Good luck everybody. :)

I'm so upset. I was online right on time to put my deposit down, but my browser crashed and I wasn't able to process my deposit until 15 minutes later. I'm looking to try to get tickets in the $1500 area. What are my chances now?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm so upset. I was online right on time to put my deposit down, but my browser crashed and I wasn't able to process my deposit until 15 minutes later. I'm looking to try to get tickets in the $1500 area. What are my chances now?

I"m sort of in the same boat as you Westside. I was at work, doing that work stuff we're supposed to do and it wasn't until ten minutes after it opened that I remembered.

I too am looking at those $1500 seats, four of them. What will my chances be?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Please try to report when you get season tickets. Ga# has nothing to do with it. It is time stamp. So if you got your email , please report your time stamp cuz we all feeling anxious!!! Thanx

Agreed, I logged in about 10 minutes late so good luck to me!

Believe me, I'll be posting when I get the notification!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
First post....I had GA 8 but received an email yesterday that I will get my purchase window in 3-5 business days. My purchase date will be a day after receiving that email. The information email they sent out says the GA # means nothing. So I emailed the Rams and said I placed my deposit, at most, 2-3 minutes into the deposit launch, and received an email back saying...'due to high demand, we had to go down to the millisecond of your deposit purchase to figure out your place in line.' I ain't buying it......

Hopefully I'll have an option for some good seats in the lower bowl (I'm an SC season ticket holder as well, and refuse to sit behind the goal post).
Can you forward the email address you used? I am GA25 I know they say it means nothing but everyone that has gotten ticket info seems to have a low GA #. are the emails for tix coming from the Rams or Ticketmaster. I just want to be sure I don't trash it accidently or that it doesn't get spammed. I am getting anxious.

LARamsFan1

UDFA
I wanted to take a few moments and share some information that I have gathered about purchasing your season tickets for LA Rams. I’m sure many of you are anxious!!! When you placed your initial $100 deposit with Ticketmaster you received a confirmation email with a GA#. The GA# itself does not seem to mean much, but more so what matters is the time and date you received that confirmation email.

Wave #1 emails were sent out to those that made the deposit on 01/18 before 10:02am.

Wave #2 emails were sent out to those that made the deposit on 01/18 from 10:03am-10:07am.

I could only imagine that Wave #3 of emails will be delivered to those who made a deposit on 01/18 at 10:08am-??? This is the electronic age, so seconds if not milliseconds could have a determining factor.

The initial emails from the Rams are usually sent out on Thursdays…so if I would have to guess, Wave #3 would get notified on 05/26. Good luck to all. And glad to be here. GO RAMS!!!

kevboy

UDFA
Name
Kevin
I wanted to take a few moments and share some information that I have gathered about purchasing your season tickets for LA Rams. I’m sure many of you are anxious!!! When you placed your initial $100 deposit with Ticketmaster you received a confirmation email with a GA#. The GA# itself does not seem to mean much, but more so what matters is the time and date you received that confirmation email.

Wave #1 emails were sent out to those that made the deposit on 01/18 before 10:02am.

Wave #2 emails were sent out to those that made the deposit on 01/18 from 10:03am-10:07am.

I could only imagine that Wave #3 of emails will be delivered to those who made a deposit on 01/18 at 10:08am-??? This is the electronic age, so seconds if not milliseconds could have a determining factor.

The initial emails from the Rams are usually sent out on Thursdays…so if I would have to guess, Wave #3 would get notified on 05/26. Good luck to all. And glad to be here. GO RAMS!!!
Where do you find your time stamp. I did the deposit very early but the confirmation email arrived much later. Are you saying the deposit email from ticketmaster is my timestamp

LARamsFan1

UDFA
Where do you find your time stamp. I did the deposit very early but the confirmation email arrived much later. Are you saying the deposit email from ticketmaster is my timestamp

The time stamp would be the same as the deposit email that you received from Ticketmaster. All emails have a time and date of when you received it. That is your time stamp.

GO RAMS!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Got my confirmation today with an original time stamp of 10:16.....
:help::help::help::help::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::football::football::football::party::party::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@debovalencia Are you talking Valencia, CA ? If so welcome neighbor. Either way welcome to the ROD where you can share your interests in Ram football and stay connected with all the ongoing team and player happenings.:welcome:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Got my confirmation today with an original time stamp of 10:16.....
:help::help::help::help::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::football::football::football::party::party::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

DANG IT! No email and my time stamp is 10:18.

I guess another week of waiting and then looking for scraps.

Any good seats left?

LARamsFan1

UDFA
DANG IT! No email and my time stamp is 10:18.

I guess another week of waiting and then looking for scraps.

Any good seats left?

Maybe some hope tomorrow!!! Sounds like a slight possibility that a few additional emails may be sent out. The positive would be that you should definitely be in the 4th wave.

What section you looking for? Those that got emails today can only see the entire section and not individual seats that are taken.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Maybe some hope tomorrow!!! Sounds like a slight possibility that a few additional emails may be sent out. The positive would be that you should definitely be in the 4th wave.

What section you looking for? Those that got emails today can only see the entire section and not individual seats that are taken.

I want the best available! I"m sure the $2k seats are gone so the $1500 ones, closer to mid field, home sideline.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's tough to tell exactly how they are displaying available seats. My suspicion is the viewer shows everyone the same seats until the actual tickets begin to be sold. The portal is letting me view seats of all price ranges but it may just be a tool to give you an idea or familiarize you.
@VeteranRamFan hopefully this helps. probably already been posted several times,if so sorry
20160526_220805_resized.jpg

LARamsFan1

UDFA
I want the best available! I"m sure the $2k seats are gone so the $1500 ones, closer to mid field, home sideline.

Ahhhh, the golden section. Sorry to say but there are only 4 single seats in the gold section that remain. If you plan to buy more than 1 ticket then you are out of luck. Of those 4 seats they are not even remotely close to each other.

As of now, Blue Section 6H & 5L are sold out. Blue Section 8L & 9H have 4 seats that remain but are single individual seats. Some decent seats in Blue section 6L,7H,7L & 8H do remain. They can accommodate groups of 1-8.

GO RAMS!!!