Rams season tickets update:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Ahhhh, the golden section. Sorry to say but there are only 4 single seats in the gold section that remain. If you plan to buy more than 1 ticket then you are out of luck. Of those 4 seats they are not even remotely close to each other.

As of now, Blue Section 6H & 5L are sold out. Blue Section 8L & 9H have 4 seats that remain but are single individual seats. Some decent seats in Blue section 6L,7H,7L & 8H do remain. They can accommodate groups of 1-8.

GO RAMS!!!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! Those blue center sections (8h, 7l, 7H, 6L) were my second choice. A little high up but not bad. I'll be looking for four seats, either next to each other of two rows, one in front of the other. I checked my email this morning and still nothing.......oh the agony!

LARamsFan1

UDFA
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! Those blue center sections (8h, 7l, 7H, 6L) were my second choice. A little high up but not bad. I'll be looking for four seats, either next to each other of two rows, one in front of the other. I checked my email this morning and still nothing.......oh the agony!
Don't get discouraged, the LA Coliseum is HUGE. Some sections have 90 rows. I see the need to want to be close, but honestly anything between rows 20-70 have great views. Below 20 you are practically at field level which would make it hard to see the plays developing towards the end zones. Nice birds eye view higher up!!!

GO RAMS!!!

bobby

UDFA
I made my $100 deposit on January 21 at 10:15pm (GA 124). Do I have any chance:cry:? I want 2 tickets. I'll be content with anywhere in the stadium.

LARamsFan1

UDFA
I made my $100 deposit on January 21 at 10:15pm (GA 124). Do I have any chance:cry:? I want 2 tickets. I'll be content with anywhere in the stadium.
If your looking for anywhere in the stadium, then I wouldn't worry about it. You will be good to go when your time comes.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I got 4 in 7H and 4 in 8H. I was put on the priority list through my relationship with several NFL owners. I initially tried to sign up with general admission but could not get on for 2 hours so then resorted to pulling some favors lol

You waited two hours? You're more patient than me.......I would have called in the favor after about 30 minutes!

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm camped out at the back of the line, but I'm curious about what's happening up in front.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A bit more Info here:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-rams-tickets-20160531-snap-story.html

Q&A
Rams say they won't rush season-ticket process

By Sam Farmer
May 31, 2016 6:34am

Back in January, after they got approval to return to Los Angeles, the Rams launched a season-ticket campaign, and in two weeks received 56,000 deposits from people interested in securing seats for the 2016 season at the Coliseum.

The franchise began working its way through that list a few weeks ago, reaching out to fans in the order they placed their deposits. The first week, the club contacted about 1,000 of those people who plunked down $100 … and that got the Rams only through the first minute of deposits. Each deposit holder is eligible to buy as many as eight season tickets.

The Rams are now on their third wave, having contacted about 8,000 people, which represents the first 15 minutes of the deposit campaign. It’s a slow process -- particularly for those people who have yet to be contacted -- but one the Rams don’t want to rush.

“Our whole view on this is to not be hasty,” said Jake Bye, vice president of ticket sales and premium seating. “This market has waited a long time to get football back, and it’s imperative that we do it right. We have been very thorough and deliberate and giving people a reasonable window to make an educated decision on their purchase.

"We want to have a conversation and develop a relationship with our fans. So that’s why we’re going with smaller groups over longer periods of time, so we can over-deliver on the customer-service piece of this and people are completely comfortable with the process and their decision on seats. We will get through the process in plenty of time. Being hasty didn’t serve our fans. People are champing at the bit -- that’s great, we love that, but it’s not going to motivate us to speed up the process."

Bye participated in a Times Q&A two weeks ago, and this is an update, with questions posed by readers to the newspaper via email and Twitter. Bye declined to specify how many tickets have been sold so far, but he did shed more light on the ticket situation:

Question: Are there set times for this process of reaching out to deposit holders in waves?

Bye: Yes. A series of emails are generally sent out late in the week notifying the next set of accounts that their window will open the following week. Then that batch of accounts is further segmented in the order the deposits were received. That allows our representatives to handle the deposit holders in segments, as opposed to dealing with thousands of people simultaneously

Are there still good seats left?

Bye: If by good you mean the first row of the 50-yard line, well, now that we’re thousands of people in, it’s a safe assumption that those are gone. People that were there right at 10 a.m. deserve the opportunity to purchase the best seats. But there are still thousands upon thousands of great seats left. The seats closest to the field and closest to the 50-yard line are naturally the first to go.

What percentage of people contacted are buying tickets on the first day they can?

Bye: So far, what we’ve seen is over 75% of the people are responding on the first day they’re eligible to buy tickets.

Will the season tickets be paper or electronic?

Bye: They will be hard copy. When we open the Inglewood stadium in 2019, that ticketing process will be entirely state-of-the-art, but the Coliseum tickets will be hard copy. But people want those first-year tickets as keepsakes anyway. The design on them is to be determined. We’re working through that right now with an agency and with the league.

What are my options if I didn’t put down a ticket deposit? Do I have to wait for the new stadium to open?

Bye: There will be an opportunity to be on a wait list for Inglewood. More information on that is coming later this year. We’ll have a priority wait-list for Inglewood, so that’s a possibility. Depending on the results of the current ticketing process, the single-game opportunity for this season could still be a possibility.

Will there be another way to see the Rams this season?

Bye: There will be a fan-fest at the Coliseum on Saturday, Aug. 6. It will be open to the public. That will be sort of a dress rehearsal for us and for the building. The team will scrimmage. We’ll have all the concessions and everything programmed as if it’s a Rams home game. That will be a great opportunity for people who didn’t place a deposit or buy tickets to still come and be up close and personal with the team.

If the Rams were so thorough in trying to weed out scalpers, why are there so many tickets available on StubHub and other reselling sites?

Bye: The reality is that once people purchase tickets through this process, we we have no control over how they use those tickets. We were and will continue to be aggressive in our attempts to limit sales to known ticket resellers. The goal here is simple: We want as many Rams fans to have access to reasonably priced tickets as possible and we want to create a profound home-field advantage.

What’s the parking situation at the Coliseum, and who will be eligible to park there?

Bye: We have worked with the state and USC to secure as many on-site parking spaces as we can. We will permit those only for our season-ticket holders, and that process will happen later this summer. We’ll reach out to season-ticket accounts in the order in which they placed their deposits.

If you buy season tickets now, does that give you priority once the new stadium opens?

Bye: Absolutely. Our season-ticket members and the next set of priority people will be those who have deposits still on file but were unable to buy season tickets. Then there will be an additional Inglewood priority campaign that we’ll launch at a later date.

Do the quality of seats you buy at the Coliseum have any bearing on the type of seats you can buy in the Inglewood stadium?

Bye: Priority to select seats in the new stadium will be tied to the timing of the season-ticket deposit, not Coliseum seat location. For instance, even if someone early in the process picked an upper-level seat at the Coliseum, he or she is still going to be towards the front of the line for Inglewood and have the ability to purchase seats virtually anywhere in the new stadium.

When can we expect to see personal-seat-license pricing for the new stadium?

Bye: That will be 2017 at the earliest. That’s still far down the road.

With the Coliseum undergoing renovations next year, how will the Rams accommodate fans if their seats are lost?

Bye: We’ll work with USC for any seats that are impacted to replace the seat locations. Unfortunately, due to circumstances we don’t control, buying seats in certain areas might lead to not having the exact same seats in future seasons.

Will there be a season-ticket holder pre-sale to purchase additional single-game tickets before they go on sale to the public?

Bye: If available, that would be later this summer, probably in late July or early August.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We in group3 got to pick our seats today.
Bummed about the lack of high qualitt seats left. The $1500 dollar tickets are wiped out except small numbers on home and away side.
I managedvsome $1300 ticket in 7L row 70. That was the best available.
Gonna be fun to go still but I hoped for more good seats to be available.
How did you others in group 3 do?
Go Rams

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We in group3 got to pick our seats today.
Bummed about the lack of high qualitt seats left. The $1500 dollar tickets are wiped out except small numbers on home and away side.
I managedvsome $1300 ticket in 7L row 70. That was the best available.
Gonna be fun to go still but I hoped for more good seats to be available.
How did you others in group 3 do?
Go Rams

I would have sworn I would be in group 3. My time stamp was 10:18. What was yours?

And bummer about the seats being left. Looks like I may not buy any after all.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@VeteranRamFan. I was right before you at 10:15.
I wouldn't lose hope, I am not sure that you won't still get an opportunity for good seats. After inquiring with friends I am told that my seats are pretty good actually. I had just hoped for the 1500 dollar range. The Rams may have a batch of seats held back for each group also. I know of people who got tickets nefore even group 1 went on sale so I am not sure about how they are releasing the rickets but I do hear a lot of opinion.
Good Luck.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would like to share an idea I just had. I too like many are waiting for my turn to purchase tickets and like many may not get a chance (don't know what my time stamp was and don't have the email). So my idea is that any ROD members that do get tickets and for some chance have extra tickets to a game, that they be offered here first.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
DUDES!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT MY EMAIL!

GOOSE BUMPS ALL OVER!

BRB!

EDIT: Never mind. Just the email to tell me to get ready for another email next week.

Dang it!

Last edited:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
UPDATE: Sad news, for me anyways. So today was my day at 9:30am to order my tickets. Wouldn't you know my work gets hit with a big audit that requires me to be out in the field with the auditors inspecting our work. So I delay them with the usual stuff, you know, I have to finish this report, need to reply to this email. All BS but it worked.

So the clock counts down and I start the process. When it comes time for seat selection, there is NOTHING left between the 10 yard lines on the home side. I don't want to sit on the visitor side due the sun being in your eyes all game long. So I didn't order. Really bums me out. I'm at a place in my life where I can afford the good things and I want to enjoy the good things but on my terms.

I went ahead and bought tickets for the Seattle home opener so at least I'll be there. The rest of the games will be watched on Sunday ticket and I know I'll buy some other single game tickets.

Just wish I could have got in line sooner.

Take care.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
UPDATE: Sad news, for me anyways. So today was my day at 9:30am to order my tickets. Wouldn't you know my work gets hit with a big audit that requires me to be out in the field with the auditors inspecting our work. So I delay them with the usual stuff, you know, I have to finish this report, need to reply to this email. All BS but it worked.

So the clock counts down and I start the process. When it comes time for seat selection, there is NOTHING left between the 10 yard lines on the home side. I don't want to sit on the visitor side due the sun being in your eyes all game long. So I didn't order. Really bums me out. I'm at a place in my life where I can afford the good things and I want to enjoy the good things but on my terms.

I went ahead and bought tickets for the Seattle home opener so at least I'll be there. The rest of the games will be watched on Sunday ticket and I know I'll buy some other single game tickets.

Take care.
Sorry to hear that. I am not sure what the system is they used but Vivid and Stubhub have tons of tickets in groups. A little suspicious to me. See you at the Seattle game.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
@rdlkgliders, thanks man. Stubhub is where I got them. Funny story, I bought three, my sister, my girlfriend and myself. Then I tell my Daughter about it and she says what about her? Good guilt trip. So I go back and buy four and put my original three back up for sale.

I just can't believe how many are being bought and resold already on Stubhub.

When we get closer to the game I'm sure we'll set up some sort of meet and greet before, during or after the game. I would love to meet all the ROD members I can.

wmc540

Pro Bowler

Take care.

Do you not live in the surrounding area? I doubt you'll need Sunday Ticket to watch the games.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Do you not live in the surrounding area? I doubt you'll need Sunday Ticket to watch the games.
I am inclined to agree with you especially year one. The exception could be toward the end of the season if we are out of the playoff picture. We are generally going to be the late game of which there aren't as many and the local network may choose to show what they consider to be a more meaningful contest.

Ramzee

Rookie

Take care.
I have a feeling I'm going to be in the same boat as you and if that's the case, I think I'm going to lose it.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm in the OC, Anaheim Hills to be exact so yes, local. However, I get my Sunday Ticket for free (perks of working for the company) and there will be no blackouts again this season on local markets. IF the Rams are the featured game say on FOX, then Sunday Ticket will default to the local FOX channel. Either way, I'll have my scotch in one hand and my girlfriends .... um.....errrr.....hand! Yes, that's it, hand, in the other!