(Poll) Is this going to be Goff's Rams or Gurley's Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will this be Goff's Rams or Gurley's Rams?

• Goff

• Gurley

• other player

• It's Kroenke's Rams and don't you forget it

Results are only viewable after voting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's what I'm saying! Amazing how much people are willing to put Goff around of Gurley. I know he's a QB but Gurley is easily a top 5 RB in the NFL and Goff is nowhere near the top 5 at his position. This offense will move with Gurley and hinges on his performance. I think he is the face of the franchise.
We all know that todays NFL is a QB driven league. Whether it's accurate or not I voted Goff because that's the way the media will portray it. I think they'll feed off each other to make the offense better and become an great duo.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We all know that todays NFL is a QB driven league. Whether it's accurate or not I voted Goff because that's the way the media will portray it. I think they'll feed off each other to make the offense better and become an great duo.
Just to repeat myself. I hope it's a duo like Warner/Faulk!!(y):snicker::shades:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The one caveat though is if TA and Goff have chemestry, crap could explode all over the place.

And if that comes to fruition expect Angelinos to have signs that read "16 + 11 = 7."

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm saying Gurley. Goff hasn't played a "real" NFL snap yet. I'm hoping these premature threads won't backfire on us.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Goffs team, we have already had a glimpse at Gurley, he will be hard pressed to be more amazing. Yet Goff will look so good by comparison to what we have watched that he will stand out as a major upgrade at QB.

I think you underestimate Gurley's ability. He's a LOT better than what he showed last year. And he's a massive upgrade over Mason and Cunningham so I think that point is moot.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Shocked that Goff is beating Gurley in voting. So the All-Pro/Pro-Bowler, who's arguably already the best player at his position and one of the most electric playmakers in the league....he won't be the face, heart and soul of the offense?

He better not be. This can't be Walter Payton with Jim McMahon along for the ride and posing for the cameras. That was fine for the 1980s, not so much anymore.