Official UDFAs signings.. Interesting.. We will see 5 to 6 cuts if true>

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thomas Wallace

Rams Lakers Dodgers
Name
PankeySlater
I don't trust Britt, that's just me personally. And your right 4 rookies would be problematic. I know that. Just so tired of this mess at WR.

Reall Williams was all a story? I read it on every major news source. What a trip

Thomas Wallace

Rams Lakers Dodgers
Name
PankeySlater
I can't find one reference to his tryout being a false story. Every outlet reporting he has one.

The only thing that makes me wonder if you might be right is there has been no repeat of how it went.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Duke Williams is an athlete and to say he is not is just blind judgement. Take his off field problems out of the equation he was considered a first round pick. He is extremely talented. I imagine his tryout will be more about Fisher talking to him and getting a feel for if he's ready to grow up. Bringing in a bad locker room guy is one thing we as Ram Fans shouldn't worry about. Fisher is probably one of the best at gauging these guys and taking ones that can turn it around. Ogletree was one, Jenkins another. Britt is another. Personally I can't stand Britt . I hope he miraculusly gets cut.

Marquez North is probably the receiver with the most potential on the roster at this time. He's REALLY good, with ridiculous physical gifts. Soft hands. Hopefully his injuries are in the past.

I would seriously not mind one bit if Austin was the only WR we kept from last year. Thomas, Williams, North , and McRoberts all look better to me than anyone else. Won't happen, but I would not mind.
I wouldn't mind the Rams giving Williams a try out but he was never considered a first round pick