Official Training Camp Thread - Day Two!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
ya well i figure the man has his reasons for not posting. I can repost what he wrote put that'd be undermining his deal, whatever that may be
may be.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Well i justify this repost by stating that he wouldn't/shouldn't mind sharing HERE on ROD but at ramstalk he say's f'them. So ... it brings me great pleasure to share the one and only HAMMER REPORT - make sure to thank the man

amp report 7/31

2 biggest things that caught my eye is the team looks thinner in better shape in general and thought Robinson looked MUCH worse at his smaller weight...really bothered me

looked like he didn't get quicker feet player 25lbs lighter but lot of strength..smaller butt/thighs and upper body strength..good news is maybe it will take him some time to adjust to his new body

Brown also struggled at rg at times..tripped over the center once while pulling and looked uncomfortable at his new position...still has the perfect build for guard...also thought Reynolds looked ready to start day one if needed

Havenstein is money in the bank...just carries himself as a 10 year starter..did a great job when I watched him blocking at the 2nd level..just plays within himself

barely watched the centers but Barnes looks to be the early favorite to win the starting job

Battle looks very good at lt and thought Darrell Williams was worthless.Rhaney looked slightly bigger and Donnal looked like just a guy

both coacho and myself were disappointed with Foles athleticism and speed in going though his progessions....not awful but was hoping for more

watching Mannion I felt like John Sutter finding gold At Sutters Mill..much leaner/quicker then Foles, always surrounded by coaches, getting solid reps as the #2...lot to like..Davis still has a weak arm and is clearly the #4 qb and Keenum looks like a smaller Kellen Clemons ..

thought Gurley had the quick feet/burst of a young Marshall Faulk going forward..seemed to lose some speed going laterally...a WOW! Athlete

also thought Mason and Pead looked good while Cunnningham looked slightly bigger/slower

Quick is also a WOW! Player..carries himself with so much confidence now...Bailey is the #3 wr with Austin #4...did some quick hitting passes with him...IMO best hope for him is he becomes the 1999 Az-Zahir Hakim ..liked Slavin a little

on D Barron was hurt... love the pass rush hate the back 7 still...very little need for a nickle cb today as offense stayed in 2 te/pro set most of practice so Joyner got reps outside...best bet for fams IMO is Tru Johnson wins one outiside spot with Gaines inside...Coacho has a thing for fs Bryant and he flashed..dude is a good athlete

Alexander/Ayers struggled in coverage...teams will keep hitting the Rams with short passes till they get tighter coverage from their top 7...Marcus Robeson flashed today..Donald was Donald, Trinca-Pasat proved to quick for Washington to block...Claiborne looked slow at cb....

good but hardly a great beginning and Greg Robinson's play today bothers me

WestCoastRam

Legend
Thanks STLRams99,

Damn, if you do talk to Hammer, let him know that there are still a ton of us who appreciate his reports here if he'd like to share.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Kind of ironic that we are the bad guys, but they embrace Rasmstalk. A few, always ruin it for the masses, unfortunately.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Please let hammer know this is greatly appreciated. I've been reading the reports for years and I was extremely disappointed not being able to read them.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Well i justify this repost by stating that he wouldn't/shouldn't mind sharing HERE on ROD but at ramstalk he say's f'them. So ... it brings me great pleasure to share the one and only HAMMER REPORT - make sure to thank the man

I know very little about him, but honestly lack of knowledge has never stopped me posting on a subject before, but I do believe he hates ROD. So you're probably banned from his PM list. On the plus side everyone on here likes you.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@StlRams99 sincere thanks man....@Hammer & @CoachO thank you too....I see Hammer isn't a member anymore but I'll leave it up...maybe he'll come on home....

Posting reports shouldn't turn into some damn envy contest, to see who can disagree with what a member believes he sees & thinks...never, ever heard of this...now these guys won't even post...shit!

Late comment/edit:

Quick is the real deal baby!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
CLWhk_MUMAAcdlu.jpg
anybody know who's # 77, #70, #63...and the dude behind Havenstein? #65 has got to be Rhaney....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
ya well i figure the man has his reasons for not posting. I can repost what he wrote put that'd be undermining his deal, whatever that may be
may be.
It's a shame he let a few knuckleheads get to him. hammer and CoachO are great contributors and I always enjoy reading their posts and camp reports.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
CLWhk_MUMAAcdlu.jpg
anybody know who's # 77, #70, #63...and the dude behind Havenstein? #65 has got to be Rhaney....

#77 Battle? #70 Washington #63 Darrell Williams correct #65 is Rhaney

#71 Reynolds #68 Brown no idea who #60 is.