Official Training Camp Thread - Day Two!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Woooooooooo! Day two of three straight days of Rams TC! Wife tried to tell me I was going to church youth to help out tomorrow! LOL! o_O Silly wife...I'M RAMZFANZ DAMNIT! :hellno:

Anything specific you want me to focus on now that I have my binoculars?

Who else will be there besides Coach? Hit me up by PM and we can meet up.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Woooooooooo! Day two of three straight days of Rams TC! Wife tried to tell me I was going to church youth to help out tomorrow! LOL! o_O Silly wife...I'M RAMZFANZ DAMNIT! :hellno:

Anything specific you want me to focus on now that I have my binoculars?

Who else will be there besides Coach? Hit me up by PM and we can meet up.
Let us know how the right side of that line looks!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
After yesterday. The center position has me the most concerned. Not that I should be after a few hours of camp, but I still am.

Other than that. Just do that thing you do.(y)

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'm going to head out in about an hour. Not sure whether I'm bringing a boy in tow or coming solo. I'll hunt you down when I get there Fanz.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm going to head out in about an hour. Not sure whether I'm bringing a boy in tow or coming solo. I'll hunt you down when I get there Fanz.
OFF-TOPIC: I hope your just going to use that Avatar temporarily, I don't know if I could stand looking at 'Tommy' that much!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Isn't today Barrett Jones' day to work out with the starting OL ? I'll be looking forward to your entire report, although our new OL is probably where I seek the most current info. Thank you for all updates.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
In case you don't know what he looks like @RamzFanz fan. This is pretty much how CodeMonkey enters every scene:

asian-kid-sunglasses.gif

Notice the intensity, and steel focus when watching the Rams....

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It's more like this:

754d5de64754e3c7cd3eb815f10376f7.jpg
OK, here's my coach speak: Pick up the intensity, you damn Monkey! What are you, a cow, or a dog? Make up your mind. Try hard, every rep, and do YOUR damn job.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Mods, is it OK to post a live twitter feed from TST?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Thank Myles Simmons for this gem:
CLWMNoOUEAAdKTW.jpg

PS...don't know where else to post this but I'm a lil pissed that someone has gotten Coach0 to stop doing reports...wtf?!? I mean...hell, I'm mad that Hammer won't do reports either on ramstalk...why do people attack guys on what THEY think?!? or is free thought discouraged? Who does this to older gentlemen? Can't anyone have an opinion anymore?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
CLWMNoOUEAAdKTW.jpg

PS...don't know where else to post this but I'm a lil pissed that someone has gotten Coach0 to stop doing reports...wtf?!? I mean...hell, I'm mad that Hammer won't do reports either on ramstalk...why do people attack guys on what THEY think?!? or is free thought discouraged? Who does this to older gentlemen? Can't anyone have an opinion anymore?

CoachO has stopped doing reports? What the hell? I was waiting for his take.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
CLWMNoOUEAAdKTW.jpg

Only if they agree with mine. ;)

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are doing punts. Number 3 Rodriguez is fielding them with Tavon!

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I got the hammer report yesterday. It appears that he and coacho met up at camp and compiled their thought. It was a good read.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I got the hammer report yesterday. It appears that he and coacho met up at camp and compiled their thought. It was a good read.

You going to paste into yesterday's thread? Or are you going to lead us on? :sneaky: