name on the Rams' new stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent work in getting the PG tips monkey in this thread @-X-

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When I WIN the California Lottery , I will buy the naming wrights and call the Stadium "Dave's Place"!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It will be the Amazon or Tesla stadium.
If Tesla doesn't hit their productivity targets for the new model on the dates they are saying (which, personally, I think will not happen), they might not be around by the time that stadium is built... or, they definitely won't be in any financial shape to pony up that kind of jack.

They've been hemorrhaging red ink for years now and are taking on serious debt.

The Model 3 has to work or they'll be in big trouble IMO.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/te...in-months-2017-09-22?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When I WIN the California Lottery , I will buy the naming wrights and call the Stadium "Dave's Place"!!

If I had that kind of cashish I'd name it the "Suck it Spanos" stadium.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Tesla doesn't hit their productivity targets for the new model on the dates they are saying (which, personally, I think will not happen), they might not be around by the time that stadium is built... or, they definitely won't be in any financial shape to pony up that kind of jack.

They've been hemorrhaging red ink for years now and are taking on serious debt.

The Model 3 has to work or they'll be in big trouble IMO.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/te...in-months-2017-09-22?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo
http://www.barrons.com/articles/tes...06531036?mod=yahoobarrons&ru=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There's a reddit thread claiming the NFL might try to force the Chargers back to SD.

After essentially forcing them to go to LA???

The Raiders would have a legit lawsuit since they were not given first right and then struck another deal with LV.

No way the NFL opens that can of worms with all the negative publicity they already got about the moves when all this went down.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If I had that kind of cashish I'd name it the "Suck it Spanos" stadium.

I get it that Spanos is a dickweed, but you seem to have an really serious distaste for him Merlin...........I wonder why..........for sure he isn't like his father.

An easy guy to dislike, sort of an Art Modell type, trying to hold everyone hostage for a few bucks.

Is it just because he is going to have his team in the same stadium?

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sell the naming rights to Chrysler,
CHRYSLER STADIUM
BUILT RAM TOUGH

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
If I suddenly came into a windfall of cash, I'd buy the rights to name that stadium for a year.
But first I'd spend a little money to open up a small business wherein I sell fiber optic cables.
They're made of glass tube, so I guess I'd just call it Glass Tube Fiber Optics.
I'd headquarter it San Diego because the weather is phenomenal.
That way I could name the stadium after my business.
Glass Tube Fiber Optics, San Diego.
Or -- G.T.F.O San Diego.
This name should at LEAST be considered for the field's naming rights. GTFO Field.
Yeah. That has a nice ring to it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I get it that Spanos is a dickweed, but you seem to have an really serious distaste for him Merlin...........I wonder why..........for sure he isn't like his father.

An easy guy to dislike, sort of an Art Modell type, trying to hold everyone hostage for a few bucks.

Is it just because he is going to have his team in the same stadium?

My distaste for him is related to the years I spent in San Dog in the Navy, got a lot of friends who live there who were Chargers fans.