Mock Draft Tidbits / 2024 Draft Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Cooper Dejean is interesting..
what if they drafted him primarily as a safety… and another corner in the 3rd? Another corner with size?
And edge in the 2nd.

You could do some really creative shit with coverages.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Rams should try to get a pick for 25' in one of their draft day trades. It is very likley they could be shopping at the trade deadline to fill a hole like they did in 21' with Miller. The more picks available in the 25' draft, to handle that scenario, the better.

You don't want to deplete that draft class too much, yet you still might want to deal a pick or two for the right player or players.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Cooper Dejean is interesting..
what if they drafted him primarily as a safety… and another corner in the 3rd? Another corner with size?
And edge in the 2nd.

You could do some really creative shit with coverages.
lol.. posted just before Curl was announced.

WestCoastRam

Legend
The Rams should try to get a pick for 25' in one of their draft day trades. It is very likley they could be shopping at the trade deadline to fill a hole like they did in 21' with Miller. The more picks available in the 25' draft, to handle that scenario, the better.

You don't want to deplete that draft class too much, yet you still might want to deal a pick or two for the right player or players.
That... is pretty interesting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1710548259270.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I double dipped on the DL...and I have a player crush on Ricky Pearsall

This also got a 2025 3rd from Detroit. This draft failed to get an OT, but with Boom back I didn't focus on that.

1000003291.jpg

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This one, Verse fell to us. Couldn't pass that up. And Hall looks like he could help immediately at DT as well.

1000003285.jpg

dang

Legend

This also got a 2025 3rd from Detroit. This draft failed to get an OT, but with Boom back I didn't focus on that.

View attachment 64831
One of the better drafts I’ve seen. I believe Rams will trade down from R1.19 as well. They need all the top 100 picks they can get.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

View attachment 64831
I'm not sure I'm drafting more than one OL and it would probably be a tackle.
Anchrum is still on the roster and I'm fine with him as a backup guard.. you add a backup center.. Noteboom and McClendon.. and you're at 9 OL already.
Upgrading wold be good, if something falls right.. but I think they could add real athletes at LB and Safety and DL with multiple picks.. hoping to find a gem or two.
Sweat is a beast.. but I don't think I could have faith in a guy who's already 365.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm not sure I'm drafting more than one OL and it would probably be a tackle.
Anchrum is still on the roster and I'm fine with him as a backup guard.. you add a backup center.. Noteboom and McClendon.. and you're at 9 OL already.
Upgrading wold be good, if something falls right.. but I think they could add real athletes at LB and Safety and DL with multiple picks.. hoping to find a gem or two.
Sweat is a beast.. but I don't think I could have faith in a guy who's already 365.
I thought Anchrum was a FA?

Yeah, I missed the OTs in this one.