Michael Bennett calls out Sam Bradford, Ryan Tannehill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
He lost me when he applied a team record to why Tannehill shouldn't get paid. Tannehill wasn't responsible for his poor line and bad receivers. He actually had a pretty good year last year and is very talented. Is he overpaid? Sure. If he played on Seattle would "his record" be better? Absolutely.
Exactly. You can't argue that QBs aren't more important than other positions and then attribute a team's record to a QB like they're the only player on the team.

324fa555379898a4c40f46abaf98a5d6cf89d1aba4c584e06b85c281b8afbc6c.jpg

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
It won't be popular around here but I agree with him.

First, there is a different set of rules with QBs due to scarcity of guys who can do it well at this level. There are a lot of new QBs lookin for flags. It is BS that Bradford wouldn't work with the Rams after missing so many games, being paid so well, and receiving such great support from Fish.
If I were a defensive player I would hate them too. One of my favorite players ever, Deacon Jones, hated them. So no big deal from where I am sitting, the dude is speakin truth.
I agree with it as well so you are not alone in that, it's getting ridiculous on what they call.The pussification of the NFL as I like to call it continues to amaze me year after year.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
love this quote "What makes his life better than mine? I've got kids. I've got stuff I like to do on the weekend."

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I agree with it as well so you are not alone in that, it's getting ridiculous on what they call.The pussification of the NFL as I like to call it continues to amaze me year after year.

I've heard the next phase of QB security is a 5 yard cushion around the QB that no defensive player can enter, if they do enter it, its a 5 yard personal foul....

I think its all about money at the end of the day, franchises don't want their star QB (highest paid usually) player hurt and unable to play / sell jerseys, so these rules are creeping in and some QBs are abusing it and 'playing up' to the hits, similar to what is done in soccer, its why I can't watch it - unless its women playing, they don't seem to play act!

Athos

Legend
:ROFLMAO:I think he really wants to say Wussel is overpaid, but magically, he's smart enough not to!

fearsomefour

Legend
That's not really fair though. Getting blasted in the sternum or knee doesn't feel great to anyone. If he makes a stupid face, then he makes a stupid face. He's no less of a man than me or you because his expressions look goofy while he's in pain.

Everyone's got a different O face. Lol
Way way way too much being made of Bradford taking a second after getting drilled in the sternum.
He stood in the pocket and took the shot. That is something a guy like Peyton Manning avoids at all costs. A guy can't reach pro ball without being tough. As for Bradford specifically he had no reason to come back after his second ACL replacement. He has made more money that he will ever need. Why risk further injury and pain, more surgery and rehab time?
Simple. He wants to play and is willing to risk injury to do it.
To say a guy isent tough because he made a face after taking a hit that would left most of couch potatoes on the ground for 5 minutes is just silly.
If a guy wants to hate on Bradford talk about his game....he looked very rusty. Not toughness though.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I want to see Johnny Hekker call out Bennett - he's, what, the 45th or so best defensive end in the game, and he's got a deal with $16 million guaranteed, $8 million signing bonus, because of his position. The 45th-best punter in the game isn't in the game.

STFU Bennett and play up to your high-paying contract. Punk bitch.