Michael Bennett calls out Sam Bradford, Ryan Tannehill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
If I was coming off of 2 ACL's and hadn't played in a couple years, and have a dude come straight at my left knee on my very first play back, I'd have a sad fucking face too.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
tom-brady-crying.jpg
article-1376481-0B9C87A500000578-733_468x407.jpg
upload_2015-8-26_13-7-30.jpeg

upload_2015-8-26_13-8-23.jpeg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Seriously, Luck, Manning and Brady are notorious for running to the refs and complaining about hits they don't like. Lets not pretend like this is indicative of a flaw in Bradford, at least he didn't visibly start screeching at the ref for not calling it.

Much ado about nothing really.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
They were probably legit.

The kid is as tough as nails.
I agree, he is, but I've seen him miked up where he complained to the ref, and then apologized to the same ref, for trying to get away with one. Tried to influence the ref, when it was a clean shot. Nobody is perfect.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Bradford wasnt coming off the multiple injuries, its a good clean hit.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sammy is gonna continue to take shots every time his genius coach makes him run a read/option play.

The league came out and said there should NOT have been a flag on that play with Suggs.

As for the whiney shecock... why don't you hold out for more $ like your teammate ? Chicken?

iced

Bennett lost all credibility when he started talking about Brady

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Michael Bennett sounds like the whiny bass player crying about the lead singer getting all the chicks.
Solution? Learn to sing, play drums, or QB :D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bennett....
Its called reality. You are much easier to replace than a top level or even average QB.
The position you play and the job you do, even when done at the top level, is less important.
Supply and demand.
Now, go F yourself.
Bingo.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and on Bradford getting up with the sad face? Truth. Many here made the same observation in fact.

QBs like Sam and RG3 would be hall of famers if the NFL was flag football. Unfortunately it's a man's game.

again with the body language. sam responded like a man and drove the offense for a td in his only series. while the ravens were doing their best to send him off on a stretcher in a preseason game. isn't that what men do, succeed under duress? and you're worried about his face when he got hit in the chest with the crown of the helmet? really?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
again with the body language. sam responded like a man and drove the offense for a td in his only series. while the ravens were doing their best to send him off on a stretcher in a preseason game. isn't that what men do, succeed under duress? and you're worried about his face when he got hit in the chest with the crown of the helmet? really?

It's weird, I see a lot of people here who don't seem worried but rather practically WISHING for Bradford to suck, or be injured or just generally be a bad or average QB so they can justify disliking him.

I get not being happy with how things worked out or thinking Bradford could have done more or given more. I tend to agree, but there's no reason to get all jaded about it. Especially when we're getting to the point where we're talking about how his face looks meaning that he's no good.

Like seriously, why not say the t-shirt he wore in the post game wrap is indicative of his poor leadership?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tom Brady because when Tom Brady gets hit, he gets up and is like, 'Good job. Good hit.' He gets back in the huddle and he holds his own like a man," Bennett said. "We've got guys in the NFL crying because they get hit. 'Oh, Suggs hit me and I'm running the read-option.'"

tom brady? is this guy serious?

the year after he tore his acl they were playing the ravens and one of the defenders dove at his knee. he moved his leg and the player didn't touch him. he then starting screaming at the ref and pointing at the defender and out came the yellow flag. he didn't even get touched.

tom brady? please.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Did he kind of answer his own question when he attributed the amount of wins directly to the quarterback?

Although I agree with him.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Who is the best defensive player in the NFL? No question it is JJ Watt. As amazing as he is, his team won't even sniff the playoffs without at least competent qb play. The last few years have shown that. Qbs are paid so much because it is the most important position in the NFL AND the hardest to fill. If a team loses their qb their whole season is highly likely over. If a team loses their best defensive player they can still make the playoffs. Are qbs payed too much and protected too much? Yes, but the qb position is what makes the NFL what it is and exciting to watch. He needs to get over it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Bennett has never had more than 9 sacks and his career avg per year is 5. That's in 6 years in the NFL.
I got news for you Mr. Bennett, that ain't "I should get paid" numbers either. You're not even in the same hemisphere as the Quinn's and Watt's of the NFL.
This isn't the first time this guy has mouthed off. Doubt it will be the last.
I just find it ironic that he's talking about guys that are overpaid that haven't done anything yet he wants to get paid with very similar "average" numbers.

OK.

jap

Legend
Bennett lost all credibility when he started talking about Brady

Well, think about it: if he complained about Crybaby Tom, he would have to admit his team was beaten in the Super Bowl by a whiney girl. :ROFLMAO: