Marcus Peters to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I like it. 23rd pick is a small price in the grand scheme.
Adding experienced impact players is exactly what the Rams need to compliment the youth here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He'll play his A$$ off.

I hope the Rams learned a few lessons on free agents and get him resigned long term sooner than later. He's probably worth a franchise tag or two but, I hope they work out a long term deal before that.

This is starting to sink in. A top CB makes the pass rush so much better. Adding Talib would be unbelievable. A vote of confidence for Quinn to boot.

Peters, Talib, NRC, Webster, and Hill would be such a great CB group.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We'll see. I trust Wade and McVay to get the best out of Peters. I'm just concerned about the picks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Joyner and Johnson on the back end. Watch out NFC West there’s a new secondary running the division.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I'll believe it after the 14th. Until then I'll keep hoping it is true. With 3 weeks left couldn't other teams say wait a minute KC, we can offer more than that and the rams get screwed?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
First round pick?
We don't need no stinking first round pick.
Im with ya.
The idea of drafting a guy in the 1st rnd is that you hopefully get a guy like Peters. Which there is no guarantee.
He's worth a 1st rnd pick. The fact that we only have to pay him 1.7 mill is huge.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I'm not worried. People said the same thing about Watkins. Hell, I said the same thing about Watkins.
Really? I don't remember reading any kind of attitude/behavior problems about Watkins. His was a health issue.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
They're just getting started. They flipped the offense into an elite one last year, said now it's Wade's turn to get his defense. This was a decent defense last year, not an elite one. When the smoke clears this off season, they'll have one to match the offense, and by the way, the offense will be even better.

Fun times.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow. This is awesome! Now get Talib!!

Peters, Talib, NRC, Hill, Joyner and J.Johnson is a beastly secondary!!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really? I don't remember reading any kind of attitude/behavior problems about Watkins. His was a health issue.

Even Watkins admitted that he had character/behavior issues in Buffalo.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yesss...get all the good players.

WgQdD.gif

Ram65

Legend

Webster with the torn Achilles injury on Dec 10th makes me think he won't be back soon enough to be counted on. It's a tough injury to come back from. That makes getting Peters even more important. I expect Hill to pick up where he left and hope they can get Taib back with Wade.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ian Rapport reported that the Chiefs were the one's who sought Quinn, if I'm not mistaken.
Glad we didn't . If we got rid of him we'd need two pass rushers . Restructure his contract and add a younger one with him would be my goal

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Guessing our starting 3 is going to be Peters, Hill, and NRC? I like Hill but his performance is a small sample size so I'm cautiously optimistic with him

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Webster with the torn Achilles injury on Dec 10th makes me think he won't be back soon enough to be counted on. It's a tough injury to come back from. That makes getting Peters even more important. I expect Hill to pick up where he left and hope they can get Taib back with Wade.

I wonder if Webster will even be the same. After Sherman tore his, many were saying he'd have a tough time to get back to a pro bowl level.

Turducken

Starter
I'd be pretty happy if it were our 1st and 5th for their 2nd.
I think the price will be steeper (not lighter) than the 23rd pick. But while we are fantasizing, I hope that it also includes a way to offload tavon with most of his salary cap hit.