Marcus Peters to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Adam Schefter was on NFL Radio about an hour as I was driving home. He said with confidence that it wasn't going to be the first.

I've been waiting for someone to confirm they actually heard this themselves. LETS FUCKING GO LES!!!

We still have #23 this year and even if we give up next year's 1st it's fine. Something tells me Mr Beautiful Hair pulled this off without giving up a 1st. PLEASE LORD!!

TexasRam

Legend
Dude is a huge talent, but there are definite character concerns.

He’s like that one dude who’s always pissed off or doing stupid crap.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I've been waiting for someone to confirm they actually heard this themselves. LETS freaking GO LES!!!

We still have #23 this year and even if we give up next year's 1st it's fine. Something tells me Mr Beautiful Hair pulled this off without giving up a 1st. PLEASE LORD!!

I think @jrry32 probably had the best prediction for the trade. I believe he said a 3rd and 6th this year 2nd and 7th next year. . . .

I wonder if there could be elevators added where it's the same this year and a 3rd this year if he produces x amount, or we resign him.

How about a 4th and two 6th's this year, with a 2nd next year.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Wait so did I misunderstand?? Did Schefty confirm not this year's 1st on the radio?

Train your post totally effed me up dude lol

nighttrain

Legend
Wait so did I misunderstand?? Did Schefty confirm not this year's 1st on the radio?

i thot i read that, i dont have a clue now about what we are trading
train

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Even Watkins admitted that he had character/behavior issues in Buffalo.

Yup, but most players realize as they get older and have a chance to WIN to grow up quickly. And we have a chance to be very good for many years to come.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

Obviously the details are not released so we can't be absolutely sure.

However he did say with confidence that it did not include the first rounder.

nighttrain

Legend
Could be a first round pick next year and mid round picks this year. Even so, this is a steal.
i thot, and i dont know now where i got this, maybe a dream, but a first in 19 and a first in 20, this would end up being like early 2nds for the Chiefs
train