Like a boss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why is it, all footage degrades it seems? Okay.. from 36yrs ago, I get it. But I’ve seen this clip a lot over the years... it looks older and older.

But even stuff from 15yrs ago, etc. Like 1999 Superbowl highlights... The footage looks “old”.

Like, even stuff from the digital era, has an age look to it.
The more people download and upload the same clip, the more it gets encoded and compressed. It’s like photocopying a photograph, then photocopying that photocopy, then photocopying that one, and so on and so on. It not quite as drastic as that, but you get the point.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The more people download and upload the same clip, the more it gets encoded and compressed. It’s like photocopying a photograph, then photocopying that photocopy, then photocopying that one, and so on and so on. It not quite as drastic as that, but you get the point.

Where are all the damn original copies?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I was going to make a comment about lossless formats, but that's only audio so never mind.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This freaking guy...
74 years old and never drops the cigar out of his mouth.

View: https://www.facebook.com/WorldNewsTonight/videos/844162923025820/UzpfSTEwMDAxMjc4ODk4MDU4NTpWSzoxMDQ0OTcyNDU1OTI1NTg4/

(dog is fine)

I would have gone King Kong v T-Rex on that mf-er once I got my pup out. My adrenaline level shot sky high as I watched that. Thank God he was there in time.

Fucking gators love dogs. You gotta be very careful. We don't even let Judah swim in our lake anymore because of those fucks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This freaking guy...
74 years old and never drops the cigar out of his mouth.

View: https://www.facebook.com/WorldNewsTonight/videos/844162923025820/UzpfSTEwMDAxMjc4ODk4MDU4NTpWSzoxMDQ0OTcyNDU1OTI1NTg4/

(dog is fine)

Wicked. I hadn’t seen that before. Yeah, serious boss there.

I was thinking the same @Selassie I... I was tightening up just thinking... “that fucker is small... can you punch it?“ Because that’s what I wanted to do watching the dog run away.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wicked. I hadn’t seen that before. Yeah, serious boss there.

I was thinking the same @Selassie I... I was tightening up just thinking... “that fucker is small... can you punch it?“ Because that’s what I wanted to do watching the dog run away.

Punching those dumb fucks wouldn't do much to it... but your knuckles and skin on your fist would take a beating.

In my experience with gators... I've learned that they have a very slow reaction to things. Almost like a delayed nervous system.

In my Grandparent's orange grove there used to be a bunch of gators that would line up along the lake in the sand. Way out up in the sand around the grove. They were like speed bumps. My friend and I would take our dirt bikes and ride over them just like speed bumps. Their reaction to it was way slower than what you'd expect. We'd ride over 3 or 4 of them and it would take them like 10 seconds or more to get up and run into the water. They're fucking stupid. You'd think that they would haul ass before we got our loud bikes up too close to them. Nope... they'd fall for it every time. You can't hurt the dumb fucks by beating them... they are extremely numb to external pain from my experience.

A gator like that just needs to be killed because it's gonna do the same thing again down the road. You can just call the wildlife patrol about a gator like that and they will come take it away. I would have dealt with that one myself though... especially one that size. You're not supposed to... but fuck that shit.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Punching those dumb fucks wouldn't do much to it... but your knuckles and skin on your fist would take a beating.

In my experience with gators... I've learned that they have a very slow reaction to things. Almost like a delayed nervous system.

In my Grandparent's orange grove there used to be a bunch of gators that would line up along the lake in the sand. Way out up in the sand around the grove. They were like speed bumps. My friend and I would take our dirt bikes and ride over them just like speed bumps. Their reaction to it was way slower than what you'd expect. We'd ride over 3 or 4 of them and it would take them like 10 seconds or more to get up and run into the water. They're fucking stupid. You'd think that they would haul ass before we got our loud bikes up too close to them. Nope... they'd fall for it every time. You can't hurt the dumb fucks by beating them... they are extremely numb to external pain from my experience.

A gator like that just needs to be killed because it's gonna do the same thing again down the road. You can just call the wildlife patrol about a gator like that and they will come take it away. I would have dealt with that one myself though... especially one that size. You're not supposed to... but fuck that shit.
I would lose my shit if I saw a gator grab one of my dogs.
I wouldn't think twice about going after it.
My dogs are my pals

Though we don't get many gators down here in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would lose my shit if I saw a gator grab one of my dogs.
I wouldn't think twice about going after it.
My dogs are my pals

Though we don't get many gators down here in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
The horror in Rancho Cucamonga...
1608318995020.png