Like a boss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you have any gifs, pictures or videos that fit the title, let's see them.

tulojose.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BewitchedDisastrousGalapagosalbatross.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As someone who works part time with baseball players, you aren't joking....I watched that about 10 times.

you could make a video with that kid's swing, holy cow!

And at that age, everything he's doing with his hips through the ball, the explosion, the natural extension through his shoulders, letting the bat do the work...

yeah, I watched it at least 10 times as well.

fearsomefour

Legend
you could make a video with that kid's swing, holy cow!

And at that age, everything he's doing with his hips through the ball, the explosion, the natural extension through his shoulders, letting the bat do the work...

yeah, I watched it at least 10 times as well.
Yeah, I agree.
The hips. He is hitting left handed, so, with his ability to move through his hips he probably throws the heck out of the ball too.
Get that boy some golf clubs too!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - funny but that kid's swing was the one that grabbed my attention too. That swing was picture perfect. Now if he can transfer that from playing wiffle ball at the trailer park playground to baseball, he will be a phenom. Too cynical? :D

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, I agree.
The hips. He is hitting left handed, so, with his ability to move through his hips he probably throws the heck out of the ball too.
Get that boy some golf clubs too!!

Yeah, cuz he's not fighting the bat or trying to do it with his arms. He's just naturally hitting with his whole body.

There are guys in the pros who are still trying to unlearn that... you can see it...

That swing reminds me of a young Ken Griffey, Jr. That kid proved you didn't have to be jacked to hit the ball really, really far.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Man, no shit. I know zip about baseball, was never that good, but he looks like a natural.
(Be a good name for a movie).