Jared Freakin Goff! (Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Grade Goff's performance today

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

• When did Keenum get benched?

Results are only viewable after voting.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course. But how long have we waited for this QB? Those other positions are needed, but more easily filled than the QB position, by FAR.
Agreed about Goff . Looks like the rest have mailed it in . Embarrassing

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I was really happy with his performance today and trust me, I've been all negative ass about the pick.

I look forward to seeing the offense grow a bit these last few weeks. May as well give Cooper and Thomas some more looks, keep giving Donnal some reps, slide GRob in at G. Time to evaluate for the future!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The game today showed they need a lot more than a QB. Two corners , a right DE , a safety , and 5 O linemen.

What today showed is sometimes you get into shootouts and if you can't score it becomes a blowout.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What today showed is sometimes you get into shootouts and if you can't score it becomes a blowout.
Today was a replay of the last 4 minutes of last week when the so called great D got embarrassed.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
The game today showed they need a lot more than a QB. Two corners , a right DE , a safety , and 5 O linemen.
CB's are fine and so are our safetys.They had a let down against one of the best O's
in the league. the D has played well this year.

Rambo

UDFA
Yeah even though it was a blowout you can see the potential of the team with Goff as QB. They just need to fix the O line, and get new coaches.

tavian

Today was a replay of the last 4 minutes of last week when the so called great D got embarrassed.
Last week was not our D's Fault.With the way our offense played,to blame the defense is wrong.How many points did we score in the second half?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, that first TD thow to Tavon ... calling it an incredible throw just seems to be inadequate as a description ... wow.

Several other great throws today, and you just cannot coach an arm like that.

He's got *it*. He just needs reps.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last week was not our D's Fault.With the way our offense played,to blame the defense is wrong.How many points did we score in the second half?
10-0 lead with 4 minutes to go and the D gives up two easy TD's . This is the same D that gave the 49ers 28 , Detroit 31,and Tampa Bay 32 . There is nothing special about the D .

tavian

10-0 lead with 4 minutes to go and the D gives up two easy TD's . This is the same D that gave the 49ers 28 , Detroit 31,and Tampa Bay 32 . There is nothing special about the D .
Never said they were special,But they are Good and have kept us in a a lot of
games only to be let down by the offense.
Another thing to consider is how much time our D spends on the field.
Our offense with its constant 3 and outs put a lot more pressure on our D than they should.
All of that and we are still ranked #5 in total defense prior to today.
Defense is not the problem.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I gave him an "A"
Hostile environment, no defensive support, couldn't utilize the run game. Made a couple mistakes but i saw a heady QB out there with a gun for an arm. NICE

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Today Goff showed that Fisher is clueless when it comes to O, Goff is exponentially better than Keenum will ever be.

Not sure why there are shots at Case Keenum here, dude gave it his all during his time here.

Everyone knew Jared is and will be the future, but what everyone didn't and still doesn't know is how he was progressing from camp to last week. And based on today, it seems he's progressed well. Credit has to go to the coaches in preparing him. Jared Goff didn't just come in and magically do everything on his own.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The kid was and will be the only reason to watch the rest of the year . He looked sharp in the first half but the score limited his options in the second half.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I was really happy with his performance today and trust me, I've been all negative ass about the pick.
I look forward to seeing the offense grow a bit these last few weeks. May as well give Cooper and Thomas some more looks, keep giving Donnal some reps, slide GRob in at G. Time to evaluate for the future!

But for the evaluations to be worth anything we need the coaches that will be in charge next season to do the evaluating.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
Boras is going to make Goff look bad. I don't have as much of a problem with Fisher as I do with Boras. This guy is 1990's NY Giants all the way. We obviously don't have the running back we thought we had so get creative and let Goff fly. Where the hell is Martz when we need him?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
But for the evaluations to be worth anything we need the coaches that will be in charge next season to do the evaluating.
Yeah, that is the catch isn't it?
Who knows what Silent Stan is thinking right now. I'm all for moving on, I was after last year's lack luster campaign. Of course word is now if Fish comes back, he swears to give a new offensive mind totally autonomy. Lip service if you ask me, but like I said, who knows what ol' Stan is thinking.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I gave him an A.
To play the way he did with the worst oline play I've seen all season long, was incredible. He stood tall in the pocket and made some nice throws.

When was the last time a Ram QB scored a td in a 2 minute offense? That was huge.

2 games in and I'm already seeing the things that will make him a very good NFL qb. He's the real deal.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Goffs abilities is a reflection of Fishers train of thought. Limited.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should have sat all the starters at WR and RB and put in the rookies and let it fly. See what you got. That is what Fisher does not do, there are moments to get the young guys reps and see what you have. Today was one of them.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Really liked what I saw. For his second game he really showed some poise and made some nice throws. Man, if we got the QB pick right, and I hope we did, that's half the battle right there. Look forward to seeing him develop.