Jared Freakin Goff! (Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Grade Goff's performance today

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

• When did Keenum get benched?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I was only half joking so don't let me down more posts here than a potential "Vent" thread. In the first half, Jared Goff has thrown 3 TD's, and Case Keenum is now making vacation plans, cuz he'll never be the Rams starter again (STAY HEALTHY JARED!).

While I am typing this, Ingram just ran like 60 plus yards, WTH?

Anyway, I have not been this happy about a Rams QB since Mark Bulger, and hopefully he is much better than Bulger. Those intermediate throws are so good, unlike the ducks Case throws. Since we are down 2 TD's again, looks like the kid may get 5 TD's today in a loss (hope not), but whatever...The future is bright because it looks like we have the most important piece on the team now, and the draft cost was worth it.

And what potential HC candidate wouldn't want Goff, Gurley, Donald, and LA?:rockon:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The kid is for real.
The interception was in Kendricks hands.
All the fans that ripped our Rookie QB for that should post pictres of themselves with their Wentz jerseys on.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, I don't believe in jinxes. Our team just plain sucks right now, and the kid has been the only positive today for me.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Could you imagine goff with a staff like the Falcons or saints. Where they know how to run an offense. My lord

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Just watching other offenses like the Bucs just now. They have real creative plays. Things that are interesting to watch. BORAS AND FISHER BLOW AT OFFENSE

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could you imagine goff with a staff like the Falcons or saints. Where they know how to run an offense. My lord
We need a great offensive minded HC that knows how to develop QB's...I used to say keep Williams as the DC, but his defense looked like it had no heart and wasn't ready to play....If he stays or gos, now my response is "meh". If the defense would have held up at all, we would have won this game.

TexasRam

Legend
Goff showed the goods today.

I'm glad they let hm air it out a little.

We still need to beef up the oline before we see his real potential, but today was definitely a taste of goodness.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was excited for awhile but the stink of the defense was too overwhelming.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, but how can you not get excited for the most important position on the team? We HAVE IT NOW. We just need a new HC and staff and maybe a GM that is better at picking Offense skill position players although he did ok with Goff, we need a freakin Oline that is decent!)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Today Goff showed that Fisher is clueless when it comes to O, Goff is exponentially better than Keenum will ever be.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The rest of the season for me is all about watching Goff. He'll determine whether we have a future or not...and what sort of coach we can pull.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The kid is for real.
The interception was in Kendricks hands.
All the fans that ripped our Rookie QB for that should post pictres of themselves with their Wentz jerseys on.
Pick was his fault but he had the balls to try and squeeze that in and almost succeeded! like that fearless mentality

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff looked good, Looked calm, poised and can throw a great ball. Unfortunately the line fell apart in the second half. Once again the other team made better half time adjustments than us.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff looked good, Looked calm, poised and can throw a great ball. Unfortunately the line fell apart in the second half. Once again the other team made better half time adjustments than us.
It was a lost season before the kick-off today. I want to win every Sunday, but today seeing the talent and poise Goff had, tells me we may have struck gold with him. Even in Bradford's OROY season, I never saw the poise and accurate medium depth throws this kid ripped..Small sample size I know, but he's the best I've seen since Bulger.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, but how can you not get excited for the most important position on the team? We HAVE IT NOW. We just need a new HC and staff and maybe a GM that is better at picking Offense skill position players although he did ok with Goff, we need a freakin Oline that is decent!)
The game today showed they need a lot more than a QB. Two corners , a right DE , a safety , and 5 O linemen.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The game today showed they need a lot more than a QB. Two corners , a right DE , a safety , and 5 O linemen.
Of course. But how long have we waited for this QB? Those other positions are needed, but more easily filled than the QB position, by FAR.