GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm on a new 'puter and I don't have all my stuff ported over like my links and whatnot.

Anyone have a link for the game?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Gurley is also out. I read that Hav is warming up, but also read that he's not playing. Tweets soon to come... maybe.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Have you used your game pass free week yet?

I have not, but the way RL has been going, I'll not be able to cancel in time... Haven't had the best luck with those "cancel and pay nothing" type deals...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Yeah, why give Denver a chance to take out Gurley... Plus, gives Malcolm Brown a ton of great reps

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's on at 11:00 Central, but I have no access to NFL Network (thanks a lot, Charter!). So, if anyone has a stream link, I'd love to have it, thank you.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They are talking o former Ram David Hill on the pre game show, Talking about his son Austin, Currant Ram Rookie, his Brother Jim Hill the announcer and Jim keeps calling him by his Full Name " David Earl Hill" ! Which I think is cut because MY Full name is David Earl M____!
I just had to mention it!:rolllaugh:"ONE MINUTE TO GAME TIME!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blue pants white tops not sure I like that it might grow on me though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Uggghh the audio feed is bad on this Fox broadcast.