GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
does sunday ticket play preseason games?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Connor Shaw apparently was carted off the field with a leg injury so bad they network wouldn't replay the injury.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm heading to the game with my lady friend. I'll take some pictures and post later. Can't wait!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Is this nationally televised? I have game pass, just wondering. DirecTV is unable to find any upcoming rams games so something is up with the search feature.

Not nationally televised. This is first game not being shown live in St. Louis area. It's being replayed at 11:00 PM our time. However my guide is showing NFL Gameday Live which will I guess update games from around the country??? It's on from 6:30 to 10:00 PM.. wtf.... I guess if you have Direct TV you'd have to pick up the out of market networks with your package to get it live?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Not nationally televised. This is first game not being shown live in St. Louis area. It's being replayed at 11:00 PM our time. However my guide is showing NFL Gameday Live which will I guess update games from around the country??? It's on from 6:30 to 10:00 PM.. wtf.... I guess if you have Direct TV you'd have to pick up the out of market networks with your package to get it live?

Yeah, I'm going with NFL stream free trial. Thanks.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yeah, I'm going with NFL stream free trial. Thanks.

I just got off the phone with Direct TV trying to get CBSW but they won't allow it. lolol NFL stream is on NFL.com I take it?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I just got off the phone with Direct TV trying to get CBSW but they won't allow it. lolol NFL stream is on NFL.com I take it?

Yes. Game day live. It's free for 7 days if you cancel. It streams live and you can watch back games.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yes. Game day live. It's free for 7 days if you cancel. It streams live and you can watch back games.

I signed up but this is going to hamper my GDC (game Day Chat)... Thanks much Fanz!