Dunbar, 2 year contract

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Long day at work, just saw this. Was calling for a 2-year deal worth $4M (about the same as 2012 deal) on twitter yesterday, looks like my wish came true!

I love JD and the fire, passion, and tenacity he brings to the field. He is one of the vet leaders on the D and is incredibly important in the locker room. His steroids test likely helped the modest price the Rams got him for. Although he won't be on the field in our nickel downs (JL & Tree) pass D is not what Dunbar is known for. His physicality in vs the run and as a blitzer are where the Rams value him the most. As I mentioned before we won't see him in nickel situations, but JD is a key player when we face run based teams like Seattle and San Fran in the division. Overall a great value signing and one less hole on the defense filled for a good price.

We've signed 2 of the 3 Rams I want us to resign. Now lets just get Barnes to sign the deal
Thot he was signed, hoping now that it happens, and soon.
train

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hey guys, sorry if I missed it, but any news about how much was guaranteed? Thanks!