LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You're a dumbass for (a) getting married in the first place (b) for marrying a lunatic. It's not that this came as a surprise to the groom. “Yes it's official. I love her crazy ass.”
********************************************************************************
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/pistol-packing-bride-458291

Cops: Bride Pulled Handgun On Her Groom

tnmotocouple.jpg

Prichard and Burton (who is known as “J-Rod”) are pictured above in happier times.

During a post-nuptial dispute, a Tennessee newlywed removed a 9mm pistol from beneath her wedding dress and pulled the trigger while pointing the weapon at her new husband, police charge.

Officers were summoned last week to a Murfreesboro motel where Kate Elizabeth Prichard, 25, and her spouse James Jarid Burton, 30, were squabbling only hours after exchanging vows.

When cops arrived at the Clarion Inn, Prichard--who was in her wedding dress--and Burton denied that anything was amiss. But interviews with witnessed contradicted the couple’s tale of marital bliss.

As described in a Murfreesboro Police Department report, Prichard and her spouse were engaged in an alcohol-fueled argument outside the motel. During the quarrel, cops allege, Prichard pulled out a handgun from her wedding dress and pointed the weapon at Burton’s head. Prichard pulled the trigger, but the gun did not discharge since it was unloaded.

Prichard then allegedly placed a round into the gun and fired a shot in the air, prompting those nearby to scatter.

Police recovered a spent shell outside the motel and found Prichard’s handgun in a motel bathroom (where she allegedly stashed the 9mm after the shooting).

Charged with aggravated domestic assault, Prichard was booked into the Rutherford County jail on the felony count. She was subsequently released from custody after posting $15,000 bond.

In advance of her marriage, Prichard last month got a pubic tattoo declaring “Property of J-Rod.” In a June 27 Facebook post, Prichard assured a friend that the tattoo did not hurt, adding, “Happiest I have been, finally get to be real.” In a photo caption accompanying a shot of Prichard's new ink, Burton noted, “Yes it's official. I love her crazy ass.”

Burton was arrested in 2015 for allegedly shooting a member of a rival motorcycle club in the foot during an argument inside a Clarksville clubhouse. Originally charged with aggravated assault, a felony, Burton subsequently pleaded guilty to a reduced count of reckless endangerment.

When they get divorced... will they still be brother and sister?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
image001_zpsdlpr3tap.jpg

© Orlando Police Department/Orlando Sentinel/TNS A couple transporting a barbecue grill was injured Sunday after their SUV exploded, Orlando police said.

ORLANDO, Fla. — A couple transporting a barbecue grill was injured Sunday after their rental SUV exploded, Orlando police said.

Authorities say the crash happened about 3:30 p.m. near the entrance of the Central Florida Fairgrounds near Colonial Drive and Pete Parrish Boulevard.

The couple, identified as Pierre Dadaille and Meguydeline Dessource, had a barbecue grill in the back of their red Kia Sorento, Orlando Police Lt. Cindy Lane said.

The grill was turned on and the propane tank was open and connected, Lane said.

Police said the wife went to light up a cigarette and the SUV exploded.

The vehicle continued heading westbound and crashed into a pole, Lane said.

Both people inside the SUV were burned but police said their injuries were not life threatening.

The vehicle was severely damaged. Photos of the SUV after the incident show the vehicle's roof partially blown off.

The photos also show dents all over the vehicle and the windshield completely blown off.

Dadaille had an active warrant for his arrest on a fleeing and eluding charge, according to police.

The explosion caused damage to another vehicle that was driving alongside the SUV, police said.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
image001_zpsdlpr3tap.jpg

© Orlando Police Department/Orlando Sentinel/TNS A couple transporting a barbecue grill was injured Sunday after their SUV exploded, Orlando police said.

ORLANDO, Fla. — A couple transporting a barbecue grill was injured Sunday after their rental SUV exploded, Orlando police said.

Authorities say the crash happened about 3:30 p.m. near the entrance of the Central Florida Fairgrounds near Colonial Drive and Pete Parrish Boulevard.

The couple, identified as Pierre Dadaille and Meguydeline Dessource, had a barbecue grill in the back of their red Kia Sorento, Orlando Police Lt. Cindy Lane said.

The grill was turned on and the propane tank was open and connected, Lane said.

Police said the wife went to light up a cigarette and the SUV exploded.

The vehicle continued heading westbound and crashed into a pole, Lane said.

Both people inside the SUV were burned but police said their injuries were not life threatening.

The vehicle was severely damaged. Photos of the SUV after the incident show the vehicle's roof partially blown off.

The photos also show dents all over the vehicle and the windshield completely blown off.

Dadaille had an active warrant for his arrest on a fleeing and eluding charge, according to police.

The explosion caused damage to another vehicle that was driving alongside the SUV, police said.

French guy... Honey, I love that new perfume you're wearing today. It reminds me of the smells on the streets in Paris.

(Cause we all know how wonderful propane smells)

French gal... I have no idea what you're talking about. Please light my cigarette for me.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
French guy... Honey, I love that new perfume you're wearing today. It reminds me of the smells on the streets in Paris.

(Cause we all know how wonderful propane smells)

French gal... I have no idea what you're talking about. Please light my cigarette for me.
I was thinking more along the lines of, "Honey, did you fart?"...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Florida says to the other states, "You think you have more dumbasses than we do? Hold my beer."
********************************************************************************************
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...ing-line-swims-away-with-lure-police-say.html

Florida woman drunkenly bites man's fishing line, swims away with lure, police say

1502974485165.jpg

St. Johns County Sheriff's Office

A Florida fisherman got quite the catch Tuesday -- but it happened to be an intoxicated 22-year-old woman instead of a prized fish, according to police.

Authorities were called to the St. Johns County Pier at 6 p.m. after a fisherman said a woman bit his fishing line and swam off with his lure, Action News Jax reported.

The fisherman told deputies that Alexandria Turner, 22, appeared to be intoxicated when she swam up to his fishing line and cursed at him, according to a police report.

The 22-year-old woman then allegedly bit the fishing line and swam away with the rigging.

When Turner was asked to come to the pier office, she reportedly became belligerent and refused to walk inside.

Turner then started upsetting the "sense of public norm at the pier" when police tried to take her into protective custody, officials said.

Turner refused to let deputies handcuff her and screamed, "I'm f------ naked!" several times, the report said. She was later arrested for disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest without violence, according to Action News Jax.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Florida says to the other states, "You think you have more dumbasses than we do? Hold my beer."
********************************************************************************************
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...ing-line-swims-away-with-lure-police-say.html

Florida woman drunkenly bites man's fishing line, swims away with lure, police say

1502974485165.jpg

St. Johns County Sheriff's Office

A Florida fisherman got quite the catch Tuesday -- but it happened to be an intoxicated 22-year-old woman instead of a prized fish, according to police.

Authorities were called to the St. Johns County Pier at 6 p.m. after a fisherman said a woman bit his fishing line and swam off with his lure, Action News Jax reported.

The fisherman told deputies that Alexandria Turner, 22, appeared to be intoxicated when she swam up to his fishing line and cursed at him, according to a police report.

The 22-year-old woman then allegedly bit the fishing line and swam away with the rigging.

When Turner was asked to come to the pier office, she reportedly became belligerent and refused to walk inside.

Turner then started upsetting the "sense of public norm at the pier" when police tried to take her into protective custody, officials said.

Turner refused to let deputies handcuff her and screamed, "I'm f------ naked!" several times, the report said. She was later arrested for disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest without violence, according to Action News Jax.
She sounds like quite the catch.
:hiding:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Most of us figured out during the 60's that taking psychedelics was not good for you. Apparently, Jim Carrey - our Dumbass of the Day, didn't get the memo. Btw if you've ever watched any of his interviews, I suspect he doesn't need to eat mushrooms to enter into an alternate reality. At some point during the 80's he was pretty damn funny though as well as "out there."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnefkpRfHE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b21MQqHthPs

*************************************************************************************
https://healthcoachcode.com/2017/08/12/jim-carrey-is-taking-mushrooms/

Jim Carrey Is Taking Mushrooms To Prepare For A Psychedelic Role Playing Terrence Mckenna
Dejan Davcevski

Jim-Carrey-Preparing-For-Psychedelic-Role-By-Staying-In-Nature-And-Taking-Mushrooms....jpg

Jim Carey has prepared for a new role playing philosopher Terrence Mckenna by taking hallucinogens. Carey expressed his desire to fulfil the role, making an observation on modern life saying:

“Much of the problem of the modern dilemma is that direct experience has been discounted and in its place all kinds of belief systems have been erected.”

The forward thinking actor spoke of his methodical approach in preparing for the role, saying:

“The deeper you go into the psychedelic dimension the bigger it gets. I’ve seen thing which no human being has ever seen before, and no other human being will ever see again.

I retreated to nature and I took five grams of dried mushrooms in order to prepare for this role”.

The film “True Hallucinations” starring Carey is about the perceived knowledge of time, life and the imagination.

In a world where drug laws are stricter than ever, it is refreshing for someone so high profile to be forthcoming about such a candid issue.

Carey told reporters:

“The real message of psychedelics, I think, is to reclaim experience and to trust yourself. Your perceptions are primary.

Your feelings are correct. Everything must constellate out and make sense and parse with what you know.

If you don’t start from that assumption then you are off center to begin with.

And the psychedelics will dissolve the cultural programming that has potentially made you a mark and restore your authenticity.”

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
There are dumbasses and then there are these dumbasses. :shocked:
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/...creen-on-their-eyeballs-to-watch-eclipse.html

Health professionals report cases where people put sunscreen on their eyeballs to watch eclipse

A health professional in California reported cases where eclipse-viewers sought medical treatment because they put sunscreen on their eyeballs to view last week’s solar eclipse.

KRCTV.com reported that these individuals applied the sunscreen because they did not have the NASA-approved eyewear.

“One of my colleagues at moonlight here stated yesterday that they had patients presenting at their clinic that put sunscreen on their eyeball, and presented that they were having pain and they were referred to an ophthalmologist,” Trish Patterson, a nurse at Prestige Urgent Care in Redding, Calif., said.

The Sun also reported that doctors in Virginia have reported patients complaining of applying sunscreen to their eyes.

The nurse said that it only takes seconds of staring at directly at the sun to cause lasting damage to the retina.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/dumbass-of-the-day.36569/

Man tries robbing MMA gym, fails miserably and ends up bloodied
7 / 20

MMAJunkie

Simon Samano 4 hrs ago

AAr01cj.img
© Provided by USA Today Sports Media Group LLC File photo

From the files of "Stupid Criminals" comes this report of a man who tried robbing an MMA gym on Tuesday night, which predictably ended with his well-deserved demise.

According to FoxLA.com, citing police, the suspect walked into the Defiant MMA & Fitness studio in Burbank, Calif., with a gun and attempted to rob the place shortly after 9 p.m. local time. Instructor Jacobe Powell, listed as an amateur MMA fighter on his Sherdog.com profile page, was teaching one of his students when the suspect entered. Powell knocked the gun out of the suspect's hands and subdued him until police arrived.

In his own words:

"My instincts kicked in, I used my judo training to go ahead and subdue him and got the weapon away from him before the cops arrived," Powell said. "One of my guys here who was training called the police, and I just subdued him until the police showed up."

"Subdued him" seems like a formal way of saying "beat the crap out of him." Because in the video above, you can see the suspect appearing disoriented with a bloodied face. The suspect, who faces attempted armed robbery charges, had to be taken away in an ambulance to a hospital for his injuries.

That's what he gets for deciding to rob an MMA gym with a "FIGHTERS MADE HERE" sign in all caps on the door.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Maybe someone didn't think the title of this game all the way through. But then again it is Florida. I'm sure @Selassie I ......will be playing it though. :sneaky:
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20170831/new-lottery-game-cornhole-cash-goes-on-sale-friday

New lottery game, Cornhole Cash, goes on sale Friday
By special to Daily News

The Florida Lottery’s new Fast Play game, Cornhole Cash, goes on sale Friday, Sept. 1.

At just $2 per ticket, Cornhole Cash offers top prizes of $10,000. Fast Play game tickets print on-demand from the Lottery terminal, and can be played immediately. If the ticket is a winner, the prize can be claimed instantly.

Fast Play can be purchased at the Lottery’s more than 13,000 retailers statewide.

Players can visit a Florida Lottery retailer and ask for a Fast Play ticket for the Cornhole Cash game, or present a Fast Play tear-away sheet, or Fast Play barcode to the retailer and a Cornhole Cash ticket will print automatically.

To play, follow the instructions printed on the ticket to determine if it is a winner. The overall odds of winning a prize are one in 4.14 and the odds of winning the top prize are one in 360,000. Prizes up to $10,000 can be claimed at any Florida Lottery office and prizes less than $600 can be redeemed immediately at any Florida Lottery retailer. Fast Play game prizes must be claimed within 60 days after the end of game date.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Maybe someone didn't think the title of this game all the way through. But then again it is Florida. I'm sure @Selassie I ......will be playing it though. :sneaky:
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20170831/new-lottery-game-cornhole-cash-goes-on-sale-friday

By special to Daily News

The Florida Lottery’s new Fast Play game, Cornhole Cash, goes on sale Friday, Sept. 1.

At just $2 per ticket, Cornhole Cash offers top prizes of $10,000. Fast Play game tickets print on-demand from the Lottery terminal, and can be played immediately. If the ticket is a winner, the prize can be claimed instantly.

Fast Play can be purchased at the Lottery’s more than 13,000 retailers statewide.

Players can visit a Florida Lottery retailer and ask for a Fast Play ticket for the Cornhole Cash game, or present a Fast Play tear-away sheet, or Fast Play barcode to the retailer and a Cornhole Cash ticket will print automatically.

To play, follow the instructions printed on the ticket to determine if it is a winner. The overall odds of winning a prize are one in 4.14 and the odds of winning the top prize are one in 360,000. Prizes up to $10,000 can be claimed at any Florida Lottery office and prizes less than $600 can be redeemed immediately at any Florida Lottery retailer. Fast Play game prizes must be claimed within 60 days after the end of game date.
I can't believe the name caught on. It is a bean bag thrown at a hole. To call it "corn hole" is something else entirely. I have two nephews in their 30s who wanted me to play and I said WTF? They had no idea when I told them. I get a chuckle every time I hear it said.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I can't believe the name caught on. It is a bean bag thrown at a hole. To call it "corn hole" is something else entirely. I have two nephews in their 30s who wanted me to play and I said WTF? They had no idea when I told them. I get a chuckle every time I hear it said.

Yeah, young people didn't grow up with that particular vulgar term.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8u5UfpunNI

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

By special to Daily News

While I did buy 10 Power Ball tickets for that mega jackpot a week or so ago... I can assure you that I will never buy a Cornhole ticket. LOL

I won't even play the actual game. I see it at tailgates all the time,,, but it seems lame. I'll tell you what though... there was a Cornhole championship tournament on ESPN the other day. Those guys almost never missed... who knew.

RhodyRams

well hung member
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SportsBook Bookie
My buddies and I play all the time down on the beach..but we just call it "playing bags

Local bar has tourneys every Thurs night...winner gets $100 gift card...runner up gets $50

This summer Jay and I have won $200, 1 first and 2 seconds... but the wives get the gift cards :wtf:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I had NO idea what that was until I moved up to the Carolinas. It's a *thing* up here, I guess. Shortly after I moved up here, I was driving down a long stretch of pseudo-highway on the way to work and I saw a sign on the side of the road that said "Cornhole here" leading up a dirt path. I honestly didn't know wtf to think about that, and I sure as shit wasn't gonna go investigate it. I had to look it up when I got to the job to find out what the hell it meant, and I thought i was gonna have to do a filtered search to find out. Turns out you can buy them at DICK'S. Who knew.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I saw a sign on the side of the road that said "Cornhole here" leading up a dirt path. I honestly didn't know wtf to think about that, and I sure as crap wasn't gonna go investigate it.

giphy.gif