LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://wncn.com/2017/07/16/passed-gas-forces-passengers-from-plane-at-rdu-spokesperson-says/

‘Passed gas’ forces passengers from plane at RDU, spokesperson says
By CBS North Carolina

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person who “passed gas” on an American Airlines plane on Sunday afternoon forced all passengers off the jet, officials said.

The incident happened when passengers on the flight became ill with nausea and headaches, according to a spokesperson with Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

American Airlines officials Sunday night said that a plane had an odor issue but denied it was because of “passed gas.”

roflbot.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2017/07/oregon_woman_arrested_for_towi.html

Oregon woman arrested for towing kids in a wagon behind her car
By Lizzy Acker

23077650-mmmain.jpg

(Springfield resident Damaris Carlson via Springfield Police Department)

A Springfield woman was arrested Wednesday evening and charged with two counts of reckless endangerment after multiple drivers reported a car towing three children -- her 2-year-old daughter, 4-year-old son and 8-year-old nephew -- in a small, plastic red wagon going around a busy roundabout multiple times during rush hour.

Police were not initially aware of the third child and a third charge is now pending.

DONOHUE%20MUG.jpg.jpeg

Alana Nicole Donahue (Springfield Police Department)

"I talked to a witness today that said she saw them go by her house in their neighborhood and they were going like 30 miles an hour," Lt. McKee said.

In a press release, police said that a witness reported the youngest child begin to cry after the wagon went up on two wheels during the trip.

Other witnesses told officials that Donahue was holding up traffic and then yelling at motorists, telling them to get out of her way and mind their own business.

Officers evaluated Donahue at the scene when she was arrested several hours later. She did not appear to be under the influence of intoxicants.
I'd like to drag that bitch behind my truck, without the wagon.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35901010/woman-arrested-for-towing-kids-in-little-red-wagon

Woman arrested for towing kids in little red wagon

An Oregon woman is accused of endangering three young children by towing them behind her car in a little red wagon.

Alana Nicolle Donohue of Springfield, Oregon was charged with three counts of Reckless Endangerment after several witnesses called police to report the she was hauling three children, a 2 year-old girl, her four year-old brother and their 8-year-old cousin behind her 1999 Ford Taurus Station Wagon.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35901010/woman-arrested-for-towing-kids-in-little-red-wagon

Woman arrested for towing kids in little red wagon

An Oregon woman is accused of endangering three young children by towing them behind her car in a little red wagon.

Alana Nicolle Donohue of Springfield, Oregon was charged with three counts of Reckless Endangerment after several witnesses called police to report the she was hauling three children, a 2 year-old girl, her four year-old brother and their 8-year-old cousin behind her 1999 Ford Taurus Station Wagon.
You scared me for a second because, at first glance, I thought this happened again! But, it appears to be the same dip:poop: as a couple of days ago.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You scared me for a second because, at first glance, I thought this happened again! But, it appears to be the same dip:poop: as a couple of days ago.

Nah, it's the same specimen as before.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/15/women...e-river-they-were-on-ran-in-a-circle-6008346/

Women stranded all night on a tubing trip after believing the river they were on ran in a circle
Tanveer Mann for Metro.co.uk

The young women, all in their 20s, thought it would be easy to float down Muskegon River, in Michigan, on Tuesday but ended up getting lost along the river.

They were forced to spend the next 20 hours huddled together in the cold, scared and yelling for help.

The women, who had never been tubing before, had been told by someone at the Maple Island Road Bridge that the river goes in a circle so they presumed they would come back to their car.

Muskegon Township Deputy Fire Chief Bob Grabinski said: ‘Not knowing anything, they set off on their little adventure’.

It was only when it started to get dark and their car was nowhere to be found that the women, who didn’t have a phone on them, decided to get out and wait for help on the riverbank.

The Fire Chief added: ‘They said they hugged a tree all night yelling for help.’

Eventually, a fisherman floating the river heard their cries for help and called 911.

Firefighters found the women about a quarter of a mile downriver and apart from a few scratches, they were fine, Grabinski said.

He added: ‘In their words, they’re never going tubing again. My words are know the river or take someone with you who knows it and have a plan.’
----------------
1st to die in a zombie apocalypse.
---------------
lazy-river-21.jpg

------------

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm also one of the dumbasses who didn't know that 2 dollar bills are real and still in circulation. Click link below to watch video.
http://www.chonday.com/Videos/besbubi5

Man Arrested for Using $2 Bills at Best Buy

Some people don’t know that two dollar bills are real, so when Mike Bolesta used over 50 of them to make a purchase at a Best Buy store, an encounter with the police and Secret Service ensued.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_two-dollar_bill#Usage

Over 4.3 million $2 bills are entered at the American currency-tracking Web site Where's George? Because $2 bills are uncommon in daily use, their use can make a particular group of spenders visible.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm also one of the dumbasses who didn't know that 2 dollar bills are real and still in circulation. Click link below to watch video.

Some people don’t know that two dollar bills are real, so when Mike Bolesta used over 50 of them to make a purchase at a Best Buy store, an encounter with the police and Secret Service ensued.

Over 4.3 million $2 bills are entered at the American currency-tracking Web site Where's George? Because $2 bills are uncommon in daily use, their use can make a particular group of spenders visible.
My Great Grandmother would give me a $2 bill in a card for my Birthday when I was a kid.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DONOHUE%20MUG.jpg.jpeg

What part of that mugshot says shes not under the influence?

I'd hit it.

The women, who had never been tubing before, had been told by someone at the Maple Island Road Bridge that the river goes in a circle so they presumed they would come back to their car.

LOL. I hope someone tells them next time there is a serious thunder and lightning storm to find the tallest tree they can find and climb it to be safe.

My Great Grandmother would give me a $2 bill in a card for my Birthday when I was a kid.

I have a really old one stashed away back home, my grandma used to send me those too............I also have a few silver certificate bills in various denominations. I think I have a $10 gold certificate too. I got all of them at stores in change from transactions.

bnw

Pro Bowler

This is outrageous. Our tax dollars wasted again. The police and Secret Service should have immediately informed the dumbass store that $2 bills are legal currency. I've run into this over the years because I frequently have odd ball cash to spend. It is always someone under 30 years old who looks at their cash drawer and doesn't see a slot for the $2 bill or the 50 cent piece any of the more recent gold tone dollar coins etc. and then proceeds to argue that you have to pay with real money! The same idiots don't recognize the quarters and dimes that are 90% silver they give you in change. Even worse are those who spend the 1 oz. silver or gold coin at the $1 or $50 face value.:rant:

FYI the $2 bill was/is most common at horse and dog racetracks as the minimum bet was/is $2. I haven't been to the track in over 30 years so don't know if it is still a $2 minimum bet.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is outrageous. Our tax dollars wasted again. The police and Secret Service should have immediately informed the dumbass store that $2 bills are legal currency. I've run into this over the years because I frequently have odd ball cash to spend. It is always someone under 30 years old who looks at their cash drawer and doesn't see a slot for the $2 bill or the 50 cent piece any of the more recent gold tone dollar coins etc. and then proceeds to argue that you have to pay with real money! The same idiots don't recognize the quarters and dimes that are 90% silver they give you in change. Even worse are those who spend the 1 oz. silver or gold coin at the $1 or $50 face value.:rant:

FYI the $2 bill was/is most common at horse and dog racetracks as the minimum bet was/is $2. I haven't been to the track in over 30 years so don't know if it is still a $2 minimum bet.

A private aluminium recycler in our town gives out $2 bills for cans, so it's not that weird where I live...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dumbass of the Year?
It's still Fisher/Snead for the Greg Robinson pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, every day. I just saw an interview with Probowler LT Taylor Lewan for the Titans on the NFL channel. My freaking God....

2014 NFL Draft
#2 Greg Robinson
#11 Taylor Lewan

bnw

Pro Bowler
Dumbass of the Year?
It's still Fisher/Snead for the Greg Robinson pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, every day. I just saw an interview with Probowler LT Taylor Lewan for the Titans on the NFL channel. My freaking God....

2014 NFL Draft
#2 Greg Robinson
#11 Taylor Lewan

I'm guessing GR's "measurables" were better? If that is the case any idiot can do that. They're supposed to know what they're doing so the "immeasurables" should be where they earn their money. Looks like the AD pick was more on immeasurables?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing GR's "measurables" were better? If that is the case any idiot can do that. They're supposed to know what they're doing so the "immeasurables" should be where they earn their money. Looks like the AD pick was more on immeasurables?
Just proves that the Fisher/Snead regime couldn't pick offensive line to save their life (especially the QB's).

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You're a dumbass for (a) getting married in the first place (b) for marrying a lunatic. It's not that this came as a surprise to the groom. “Yes it's official. I love her crazy ass.”
********************************************************************************
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/pistol-packing-bride-458291

Cops: Bride Pulled Handgun On Her Groom

tnmotocouple.jpg

Prichard and Burton (who is known as “J-Rod”) are pictured above in happier times.

During a post-nuptial dispute, a Tennessee newlywed removed a 9mm pistol from beneath her wedding dress and pulled the trigger while pointing the weapon at her new husband, police charge.

Officers were summoned last week to a Murfreesboro motel where Kate Elizabeth Prichard, 25, and her spouse James Jarid Burton, 30, were squabbling only hours after exchanging vows.

When cops arrived at the Clarion Inn, Prichard--who was in her wedding dress--and Burton denied that anything was amiss. But interviews with witnessed contradicted the couple’s tale of marital bliss.

As described in a Murfreesboro Police Department report, Prichard and her spouse were engaged in an alcohol-fueled argument outside the motel. During the quarrel, cops allege, Prichard pulled out a handgun from her wedding dress and pointed the weapon at Burton’s head. Prichard pulled the trigger, but the gun did not discharge since it was unloaded.

Prichard then allegedly placed a round into the gun and fired a shot in the air, prompting those nearby to scatter.

Police recovered a spent shell outside the motel and found Prichard’s handgun in a motel bathroom (where she allegedly stashed the 9mm after the shooting).

Charged with aggravated domestic assault, Prichard was booked into the Rutherford County jail on the felony count. She was subsequently released from custody after posting $15,000 bond.

In advance of her marriage, Prichard last month got a pubic tattoo declaring “Property of J-Rod.” In a June 27 Facebook post, Prichard assured a friend that the tattoo did not hurt, adding, “Happiest I have been, finally get to be real.” In a photo caption accompanying a shot of Prichard's new ink, Burton noted, “Yes it's official. I love her crazy ass.”

Burton was arrested in 2015 for allegedly shooting a member of a rival motorcycle club in the foot during an argument inside a Clarksville clubhouse. Originally charged with aggravated assault, a felony, Burton subsequently pleaded guilty to a reduced count of reckless endangerment.

fearsomefour

Legend

Just heading down to Best Buy with my $2 bills and Susan B Anthony's....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://theextract.net/2017/08/07/assault-suspect-surrenders-after-complaining-about-his-mugshot/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80hcz4VRxgw

Suspect surrenders after complaint about his mugshot

A man wanted by police in South Wales reportedly surrendered to authorities following an online criticism of a mugshot circulating online.

Wayne Esmonde commented on a Facebook post calling attention to his wanted status by emphasizing his dissatisfaction with his appearance in the accompanying photo.

“I am him,” the 35-year-old wrote. “Not a very flattering mugshot.”

Esmonde, who police suspect was involved in an assault last month, asked authorities to “take this post down.”

Police reportedly obliged after he turned himself in.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey, what's crappening? Btw how'd you like to be the individual that collects DNA samples? :poop:
**************************************************************************************
http://www.kob.com/national/accused-burglar-doesnt-flush-toilet-leaves-dna-for-police/4567091/

Accused burglar doesn't flush toilet, leaves DNA for police

APc7e7146769da4b959b85c8ff117ee3a5.jpg

Photo: AP

VENTURA, Calif. (AP) — A man accused of burglarizing a Southern California home took a bathroom break and left DNA evidence in the toilet that led to his arrest, an investigator said Tuesday.

The suspect "did his business and didn't flush it" during the October break-in in the city of Thousand Oaks, said Detective Tim Lohman of the Ventura County Sheriff's Office.

That allowed investigators to collect evidence to conduct a DNA profile. It matched another profile in a national database and detectives tracked down the suspect at his home in the nearby city of Ventura.

Andrew David Jensen was arrested July 28 on suspicion of first-degree residential burglary, a felony. His bail was set at $180,000.

Lohman said it's the first DNA burglary match case he knows of with fecal evidence collected from a toilet.

"When people think of DNA evidence, they usually think of hair samples or saliva," Lohman said.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hey, what's crappening? Btw how'd you like to be the individual that collects DNA samples? :poop:
**************************************************************************************
http://www.kob.com/national/accused-burglar-doesnt-flush-toilet-leaves-dna-for-police/4567091/

Accused burglar doesn't flush toilet, leaves DNA for police

APc7e7146769da4b959b85c8ff117ee3a5.jpg

Photo: AP

VENTURA, Calif. (AP) — A man accused of burglarizing a Southern California home took a bathroom break and left DNA evidence in the toilet that led to his arrest, an investigator said Tuesday.

The suspect "did his business and didn't flush it" during the October break-in in the city of Thousand Oaks, said Detective Tim Lohman of the Ventura County Sheriff's Office.

That allowed investigators to collect evidence to conduct a DNA profile. It matched another profile in a national database and detectives tracked down the suspect at his home in the nearby city of Ventura.

Andrew David Jensen was arrested July 28 on suspicion of first-degree residential burglary, a felony. His bail was set at $180,000.

Lohman said it's the first DNA burglary match case he knows of with fecal evidence collected from a toilet.

"When people think of DNA evidence, they usually think of hair samples or saliva," Lohman said.
I bet the loser didn't wash his hands either