Create Your OWN Forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
PhxRam applying pressure:
Have you ever wanted to start your own forum but were turned off by the idea that it would be too much work? Cost too much? Be overly complicated to setup?
Yes, yes and yes again. That's why we have you. :love:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
pandora's box has been opened. here we go :banana:

And I cant stress this enough. If a poster goes into a forum where they know damn well they cant control themselves, that is on them.

On the flip side, I would expect forum creators to show some responsibility and not allow membership to someone that they know they dont agree with.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Since this forum is world wide, it will be interesting to see what interests everyone has.
I just hope there's no animosity carried over into this board.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Since this forum is world wide, it will be interesting to see what interests everyone has.
I just hope there's no animosity carried over into this board.
I wish that I could say that wouldn't happen, but I think that it's been proven, that it would.

Alan

Legend
DR RAM delaying the inevitable:
Brutal imagery...I might have to keep my "hot babe" forum in beta.
Let me know if you need a mod for that "hot babe" forum. :sneaky:

Alan

Legend
DR RAM changing gear:
Interest already..... I might have to move it into the "master" beta realm.
While you're cogitating about this, see if you can come up with a way to get some interviews with the Rams cheer leaders similar to the Barksdale ones.

It might take us some time to think up some questions for them. I mean ones we can actually ask them. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Great idea! Cam I make a suggestion? Would it be cool say if a member created a forum of recorded rams games for us out of town fans to have the pleasure of watching our boys demolish the enemies!!!! Haven't caught a game yet :((

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
are you serious?

image.jpg