Create Your OWN Forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took it off line briefly while I work on a few things. It is not behaving the way I think it should be.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. If posters abuse this, they will be gone faster then they ever have.
just said it to get a rise out of you lol. probably wont even make one. but i bet they will be interesting to watch

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Great idea!!
Cool to see others interest.
Quick ?
If I invite peeps from one of my FB pages here to take part in my forum would they me a member of ROD or just a member of Hopper's haven?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
so cool to see u using the social extension. I've had a keen interest in this but have been too chicken to test.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Ive never been on a forum where the owners are so involved and making improvements all the time... and here we are again with another kick ass addition to the site. Good Job Phx!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I just want to see what interests others have outside of football.

Thank God. I was thinking you might be hitting "melt down" mode and was genuinely concerned. I've always went to the Off Topic forum for my outside interests, but this may be cool. Kind of like a FB page and/or group but here at ROD. I'll check it out over the weekend. Appreciate the efforts Phx.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I've got one I'd like to create.

I think I have the name (it's pretty blah...I'm not married to it) and I think I have the scope where I like it... it's, of course, a work in progress.

I'll unwrap it once the feature is back up. I think it would be a fun addition. Definitely not Politics or Boobs (which, cynically sometimes, are the same thing...ZING!)

PhxRam

I am still working out the kinks but you are free to add forums as you wish.

PhxRam

Also.. Anyone who originally created one, you will have to start over. Sorry. I started from scratch.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have my forum recreated. Now all I need is that avatar you gave me for the original forum, Phx; it was absolutely awesome.

Alan

Legend
Mackeyser into gardening and salads:
It's called: Never Enough RAM - Technology, Science and Geek Culture

I'm sprinkling some seed posts and all are welcome.
Fall is definitely the time to seed but A) I don't like Geek salads and B) would we be talking about vegetables much of the time? Cause I don't like vegetables. Now, if we were, for example, to discuss how to breed chickens that have D cup sized breasts then that would be different. I like breasts.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
International Rams are up and running