Any remaining doubters that QB is our biggest draft need?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's the truth. They brought in the wrong guy at QB. Plus, it's not like every person here was gung ho for Foles.
Well duh. But, like I said, at the time it was perfectly justifiable based on his success in play-action.
And of course because they could no longer tether their careers to Bradford's ability to stay healthy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well duh. But, like I said, at the time it was perfectly justifiable based on his success in play-action.
And of course because they could no longer tether their careers to Bradford's ability to stay healthy.

Sure, it was justifiable but it's not any less of a mistake. Drafting Ryan Leaf was justifiable...still a massive error in hindsight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sure, it was justifiable but it's not any less of a mistake. Drafting Ryan Leaf was justifiable...still a massive error in hindsight.
Yep. I agree.
That's the difference between a mistake in real time and a mistake after the fact.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. I agree.
That's the difference between a mistake in real time and a mistake after the fact.

I still think it's arguable as a mistake in real time. We did have other options.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Idk about "#1 draft" need, because it all depends on the talent that's available where you're picking.

There's a lot wrong with this offense.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
^Also, we could've drafted Manziel which would've made us an instant super bowl contender.

Just sayin.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I've been thinking this for a few weeks, but I bet Foles is hurt. I Wouldn't be surprised if he tore or broke something and will need surgery in the off season.

lockdnram21

Legend
Foles is a pro bowl Qb.

We need oline and Wr's.

End of story.

No Qb could have success with this cast. How many dropped passes today? It's ridiculous.

Cook Britt and quick are bush league.

Don't get me started on the oline.
Files sucks

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been thinking this for a few weeks, but I bet Foles is hurt. I Wouldn't be surprised if he tore or broke something and will need surgery in the off season.

I think Foles is just not a good QB. He was shaky to begin the season and his confidence is shot at this point.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Best player available between LT, WR, QB. Let Mannion play out the rest of the year and see if you can scratch QB off the list.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What drives me nuts is that contract extension before they really knew what he could do IN THIS SYSTEM.

Didn't like that move then... really don't now. Too risky.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What drives me nuts is that contract extension before they really knew what he could do IN THIS SYSTEM.

Didn't like that move then... really don't now. Too risky.
The good news is, we're not nearly as financially handcuffed to this QB as we were the last one.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
My 2 cents... You can't judge any QB behind our present O-line. You just can't.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think a decent OC would be my first priority, followed by healthy OL, and a legit #1 WR, then, hedge your bets on Mannion, with drafting, or acquiring another QB.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think a decent OC would be my first priority, followed by healthy OL, and a legit #1 WR, then, hedge your bets on Mannion, with drafting, or acquiring another QB.
1] Hire a proven, successful NFL OC
2] Give him authority to hire his own staff
3] Give him and his staff authority to acquire/draft personnel per immediate needs

Keep Jeff Fisher the hell away from 1 & 2.

Or, depending on how things go from here on out, Fisher may be gone.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
1] Hire a proven, successful NFL OC
2] Give him authority to hire his own staff
3] Give him and his staff authority to acquire/draft personnel per immediate needs

Keep Jeff Fisher the hell away from 1 & 2.

Or, depending on how things go from here on out, Fisher may be gone.
I, pretty much, agree with all of that.