Aaron Hernandez reaches lifetime extension with Massachusetts prison.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah. There are people that have been on death row for decades. Just do it already.
When Iraq gave Saddam the death penalty, they got it done in a few days. They didn't mess around.

In california a death sentence is basically life without parole. And it ain't a bad life for them these days. Prisoners are treated very nicely in california.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In california a death sentence is basically life without parole. And it ain't a bad life for them these days. Prisoners are treated very nicely in california.

I might add how nicely they're treated. At the Chowchilla prison they have i-pads and microwave ovens. Private showers too. And they're not all low level offenders. Plenty of lifers there too. If I ever screw up and go to prison thats where I want to go.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Because prisoners appeal over and over to keep from being put to death.

I have a way to stop that.
I might add how nicely they're treated. At the Chowchilla prison they have i-pads and microwave ovens. Private showers too. And they're not all low level offenders. Plenty of lifers there too. If I ever screw up and go to prison thats where I want to go.
That's just wrong. Treat them like that sheriff in Arizona does, dress them in pink, sleep in tents, eat basic foods, work for privileges , etc. Make them not want to go back when they get out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I wanna be a guard there with the ability to extend privileges. ;)