Aaron Hernandez reaches lifetime extension with Massachusetts prison.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The former TE will be converted to a WR.
Seriously though, found guilty of 1st degree murder.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Is also going to be on trial for a drive by shooting in 2012. Apparently that one was over a spilled drink at a nightclub. If that is true, what a ridiculous thing to waste your life on. Not to mention what he's already been found guilty on. He will have a lot of time to think about what he's done that's for sure.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Janoris Jenkins is on Twitter saying he's confused by this. Wtf? Murder is illegal Janoris. What's confusing about that?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Janoris Jenkins is on Twitter saying he's confused by this. Wtf? Murder is illegal Janoris. What's confusing about that?
He was pretty vague, maybe he meant he was confused on why Hernandez did it.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Well Jenkins isn't exactly a physicist. However it could be that he's confused on how someone can go and throw their life away like that. Playing professional football, contract that has him made for life, and you go and murder someone over something stupid.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'd tell you how I really feel about Janoris' intelligence but the post would get deleted. So I'm just going to say that the man is confused. (y)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a fan of Jenkins to begin with... and if he even infers that Hernandez was wrongfully convicted, I am officially done with the guy.

Sorry for the rant... but just seeing Hernandez's face makes my skin crawl...

For anyone to defend him is beyond being dumb to me... much less a Ram!

lockdnram21

Legend
If they have no witnesses or weapon how was he convicted of 1st degree murder. I could understand 2nd since his lawyer said he witnessed it