Aaron Hernandez acquitted, found dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Calling him one of the better QB's in the league is as bad as saying he sucks. He is average at best and his career has proven that..........
Well, there are 32 starters and at least 32 back ups. So, him bein in the top 18 or so, yeah, he is one of the better ones.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am sure I will catch heat for being so insensitive to this murderer, but the first thing that came to mind when I read this news this morning was.....

21b.jpg

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I guess that was the easy option for Hernandez - he would have been a target in prison, if he wasn't already. Such a waste of given talent.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I find it funny a post about a murderer who never had anything to do with the Rams shifted into a Sam Bradford debate. This is a new one. :popcorn:
Yeah - just saw the post of Aaron Hernandez pop up top. Decided to take a peak & to find out he was died. Then view the last time before that what people were posting .Seriously ODD ??

Aaron knows what went down in his life. Crazy to think how wasted his life.

The Gang Life is a tough Life. Sort of like Pitt Bulls once they get that fight into them. Straight out Killers. Never know when there going to snap.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I am sure I will catch heat for being so insensitive to this murderer, but the first thing that came to mind when I read this news this morning was.....

21b.jpg

A little shocking though ??

Coming from a name like Faceplant , insensitive is not shocking by not caring.

I question the court system sometime. His hanging didn't lie. He knows he got away with a couple murders. Took life into his own hands. Better his than to kill another. He could have had 2 more Super Bowl rings.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
A little shocking though ??

Coming from a name like Faceplant , insensitive is not shocking by not caring.

I question the court system sometime. His hanging didn't lie. He knows he got away with a couple murders. Took life into his own hands. Better his than to kill another. He could have had 2 more Super Bowl rings.

Not too shocking if you ask me. Dude was a coward through and through from what I know about him. I am not sure I understand the second line in your post, but it's early and I am still drinking my first cup of coffee....

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not too shocking if you ask me. Dude was a coward through and through from what I know about him. I am not sure I understand the second line in your post, but it's early and I am still drinking my first cup of coffee....
Cool enjoy the day !!

Sort of like the basketball doesn't lie. Took his own life because of guilt .He knew what he did. Couldn't live with it.
Coward ?? Dumb choices.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cool enjoy the day !!

Sort of like the basketball doesn't lie. Took his own life because of guilt .He knew what he did. Couldn't live with it.
Coward ?? Dumb choices.
I got that part, I was referring to the part about my screen name, haha.

As far as the coward part, I think anyone who shoots an innocent, unarmed man with an entourage of followers to help him is a coward. Plain and simple. Fuck him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There is sadness all the way around many life's affected. The people that he murdered and his own young child...None of this had to happened and it ends as it started with Aaron Hernandez taking a life.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I got that part, I was referring to the part about my screen name, haha.

As far as the coward part, I think anyone who shoots an innocent, unarmed man with an entourage of followers to help him is a coward. Plain and simple. freak him.

Talk about a dead fuck !! -- makes it easier for everyone now that he is gone though. --especially his daughter not having to think about him in prison.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I would normally argue against someone who commits suicide being described as a coward. However, in this case, I'm not going to go down that road simply because Hernandez's past actions suggest that that's exactly what he was.

Very few people will shed a tear for him but one of those people will be a four year old girl who won't have seen a murderer when she looked at Hernandez or thought about him. She will only have seen her dad.

This whole thing is messed up from start to finish.

jap

Legend
I find it funny a post about a murderer who never had anything to do with the Rams shifted into a Sam Bradford debate. This is a new one. :popcorn:

Like hell it is! You must be fairly new here. In the old Sam I Am days (when Sam was our QB) literally any! thread could quickly mutate into a Sam war thread.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Like hell it is! You must be fairly new here. In the old Sam I Am days (when Sam was our QB) literally any! thread could quickly mutate into a Sam war thread.
Well yea but that was when he was here. He's been gone for a few years and this had nothing to do with football really or qb's or anything, just had to do with a murderer. If it was team related I could see that debate popping up. Oh well lol.

jap

Legend
Well yea but that was when he was here. He's been gone for a few years and this had nothing to do with football really or qb's or anything, just had to do with a murderer. If it was team related I could see that debate popping up. Oh well lol.

I wasn't exactly exaggerating when I called them "Sam war threads." If someone mentions Sam 10-50 years from now, you will find combatants pouring out of the woodwork to engage once more in vicious battle. :ROFLMAO: :boxing::lifting::wabbit::double::shooting::seizure: :ROFLMAO:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
His own college coach said he would either end up in the HOF or in jail. That's a paraphrase. He was in a LOT of trouble even in college.

Which is why professional sports, particularly NFL football, gets a black eye when a person like this makes it into the league. Guys like Hernandez (who is the extreme) to Aldon Smith or Pac Man Jones, etc. are pampered at the high school and college level with every transgression overlooked due to what they mean to the team/school and still the NFL, despite it's self acclaimed investigative abilities, drafts these losers. It's certainly not their job to police athletes before they are under an NFL contract but damn, they investigate these people better than the local police. They know some of these kids are headed in the wrong direction and handing them millions only escalates the trip. But if someone reads "League of Denial" it explains where priorities are situated in the NFL.

Wasn't there mention of a murder in Miami (when he was a college star) with connections to him or was that after the Odin murder, those suspicions arose?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Another wasted life. I don't talk ill of the dead. I look at it like another damned shame. The guy was a little boy once, with potential and hope. It's all wasted because he couldn't take responsibility for his decisions, actions and mistakes. I hope God at least can forgive him.

Psycho_X

Legend
Cowards way out which isn't surprising for someone like him. Oh well, saves taxpayer money.