Aaron Hernandez acquitted, found dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Still a piece of shit, and his team having his extremely young daughter come to the courtroom to try and get sympathy was just as bad.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
what if....? What if.....what if Aaron Hernandez didn't kill Lloyd?
He killed Lloyd. They had a ton of evidence against him.

He killed those two guys too.

Just because he got off doesn't mean he didn't do it.

The scumbag needs to rot in hell.

jap

Legend
One would think that a collision sport like football would provide all the outlet needed for excess energy and anger.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Exactly. I don't t know why some here can't get over a bad QB that hasn't played for the Rams in awhile.

To be fair; he was picked, traded, and paid to be the starter for the Rams, Eagles, and Vikings. All by experienced NFL talent evaluators... and he's still starting in this league.

I think there is enough data to conclude he is not an elite QB, but calling him "bad" just sounds like a person's opinion. The people who are paid to make these decisions haven't exactly kicked him out of the league. Must mean something?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Exactly. I don't t know why some here can't get over a bad QB that hasn't played for the Rams in awhile.

I think he simply said that he thought your attempt at humor was a bit over the top...That's all he said...

fearsomefour

Legend
To be fair; he was picked, traded, and paid to be the starter for the Rams, Eagles, and Vikings. All by experienced NFL talent evaluators... and he's still starting in this league.

I think there is enough data to conclude he is not an elite QB, but calling him "bad" just sounds like a person's opinion. The people who are paid to make these decisions haven't exactly kicked him out of the league. Must mean something?
Callin him bad is just ignorance or confirmation bias from someone who hates him.
He is a starter because he is one of the better QBs in the league.
He isent a top 10 guy at this point but he is top 15-18.....that means he will be playing as long as his knee holds up.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I think he simply said that he thought your attempt at humor was a bit over the top...That's all he said...
And I was agreeing with SOMEBODY ELSE'S post. I know how Butthurt the OTHER guy got.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Exactly. I don't know why some here can't get over a bad QB that hasn't played for the Rams in awhile.
It has nothing to do with Bradford.
His entire time here he did "suck".

Any quarterback will suck if you don't build a decent offense around him and particularly have him play behind that ridiculous excuse for an offensive line.

You guys bringing up Bradford and having to comment that he "sucks"?
Maybe you haven't gotten over him yet? :D

Maybe the Bradford experiences has left you guys scarred.

I just looked at it as another learning experience.

Though it was something I already knew.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

I think it's kind of funny that any single poster on a blog board thinks they know more than the executives and Scouts of two successful football teams. ( the Eagles and Vikes ).

I guess it's just easier to blame one single person instead of looking at the entire team and organization that actually failed Bradford more than he failed them.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Calling him one of the better QB's in the league is as bad as saying he sucks. He is average at best and his career has proven that..........
Let's just say that Bradford is "average".
That would still make him one of the better quarterbacks in the league.

"Average" would make him about 16th.

Half the teams out there are looking to improve their starter.

Bradford is lucky he is still average after the coaching and development he received under Fisher.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Let's just say that Bradford is "average".
That would still make him one of the better quarterbacks in the league.

"Average" would make him about 16th.

Half the teams out there are looking to improve their starter.

Bradford is lucky he is still average after the coaching and development he received under Fisher.

First off.......he didn't play a lot while Fisher was HC. So it's hard to talk about development when a guy is standing on the sideline in a knee brace.

In almost every important measurable way Bradford is below average most seasons, below the middle. The only consistent exception has been his INT percentage which has been good. Anyone being objective that has seen him play would agree with that. He isn't a bust like some people like to say, and he doesn't "suck". He is a guy that will play OK here and there and play a little less than OK here and there. Once in a great while he will look really good, and once in a while he will look like shit.

IMO a fair set of comparisons would be Kyle Boller, Kerry Collins..........in general terms those types of guys.

I was ambivalent about Bradford until that motherfucker refused to redo his contract after collecting checks for nearly two straight years while he wasn't playing. That told me a lot about him. At that point I was willing to see the Rams just cut him but since they were able to trade to the Eagles because they were desperate that worked out.

Bradford has been a stopgap QB and has become a journeyman. IMO he will end up playing for 7 teams before he finally calls it quits. He's almost halfway there already and when Bridgewater comes back he will be out of Minny unless he decided to be a backup. Which he won't do because some team that is desperate for a placeholder will pay him.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
And I was agreeing with SOMEBODY ELSE'S post. I know how Butthurt the OTHER guy got.

My man, I said what I said as my opinion, just like your opinion of Bradford. And for someone that in this very thread said you don't understand why people won't get over a "bad" quarterback then why did you even make your comment to begin with. Seems you aren't over it. He made his money, whatever. A lot of athletes make money they don't deserve.
And I'll bet money there isn't one person (except maybe you) that wouldn't of taken Bradford's year with Minnesota over what we had at QB play this year.

That all said, drop it please, or feel free to PM me and we can figure it out. But don't take little childish jabs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam Bradford should be right there with him with all the money's he's STOLEN from the NFL. :whistle:

is that you trey wingo? don't be so butthurt that nfl teams are willing to pay him 100 times your salary.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I find it funny a post about a murderer who never had anything to do with the Rams shifted into a Sam Bradford debate. This is a new one. :popcorn:

Last edited: