Aaron Hernandez acquitted, found dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As well as other four victims.

The Pouncey twins supposedly helped him cover up or were involved in the double homicide in Florida.
Not that I don't have sympathy for them as well, but in particular the Odin family who has seen Hernandez tried and convicted and now post mortem may have that thrown out? Its despicable.
I feel awful for all the victims and am sickened by the compassion some are actually showing to Hernandez himself

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Not that I don't have sympathy for them as well, but in particular the Odin family who has seen Hernandez tried and convicted and now post mortem may have that thrown out?
Dead is dead I'm not sure it matters that someone writes down somewhere that he was convicted or not.
He took care of the punishment himself and saved the state some money.

Fin

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dead is dead I'm not sure it matters that someone writes down somewhere that he was convicted or not.
He took care of the punishment himself and saved the state some money.

Fin
Cant say I'd feel that way if it were my kin. Dude is becoming a martyr.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I.....am sickened by the compassion some are actually showing to Hernandez himself
I must have missed the part where someone is "showing compassion for Hernandez".

I have read where a few posters, including myself, are sickened by the whole situation and realize that Hernandez was mentally ill.
To be a mass murderer you have to be mentally ill.
Right?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Cant say I'd feel that way if it were my kin.
We definitely feel different on this situation and that's cool.

If I was a family member of any of the five murder victims and felt that the evidence definitely pointed towards Hernandez?

I would feel relieved that it was over and I was able to go on with my life rather than going through more appeals and trials, but that's just me personally.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
By the way they reportedly found synthetic marijuana in Hernandez's bloodstream.
I've read where people said they felt the presence of God when smoking that stuff.
Maybe that's what happened to Hernandez and he decided to do what he thought God wanted him to do and off himself.

Just a theory.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could you quote me on here where someone thinks he is " martyr" I missed that part too.
You missed where some media has attempted to make him out to be a martyr? Ok....
He's a piece of crap and the world is a better place without him. Not sure why you're trying to make this an arguement

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You missed where some media has attempted to make him out to be a martyr? Ok....
He's a piece of crap and the world is a better place without him. Not sure why you're trying to make this an arguement
I'm not arguing bro. Just trying to give an alternate opinion and I have missed where the media was making him out of martyr but I don't really watch that much television.
In a way you're right he was a piece of crap but he was also mentally ill.

The only difference between himself and ourselves is the role of the dice and luck.

We were blessed and he was cursed. It happens.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Oh, and "the world is better off without him and I never stated differently".