3 NFL games in London next season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
There's a reason stereotypes exist. If you regularly post on this site then you're an exception, of course. Everyone here knows and loves the game.
What stereotypes? That we like football? The whole of Europe loves football? As do I!
I'm a die hard Liverpool fan and rams fan and there's tons more out there who watch the nfl as well as football with the same amount of knowledge that you have.

Nfl uk fans are very dedicated. Staying up till 5 am 3 nights a week sort of backs that up :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seems like a long way to go for the teams. Also, don't they play at some ungodly hour compared to the time slots they are used to? Maybe the NFL should consider a Thursday game with the bye coming before it? I don't know but if Thursday games and Monday games put an added stress on the players, what kind of stress is there flying over to Europe and playing 5 to 8 hours earlier than your normal schedule? Seems like a decided disadvantage for about a two or three week span toward the teams making the trip.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
What stereotypes? That we like football? The whole of Europe loves football? As do I!
I'm a die hard Liverpool fan and rams fan and there's tons more out there who watch the nfl as well as football with the same amount of knowledge that you have.

Nfl uk fans are very dedicated. Staying up till 5 am 3 nights a week sort of backs that up :)

I beleive you. It's all the posts on YouTube stating "How do Americans focus and spend so much money on this when there's so much hungry people to feed."

Or read the comments under the Cowboy fan going crazy after losing on MNF. I though it was hilarious.

Then there's the soccer coach from Europe who says said American soccer leagues aren't up to snuff because they waste their talent on football.

Then there's that video of a guy interviewing random people in the streets of London. He handed them a football and they thought it was Rugby, except smaller. It was very foreign to them.

It just lets off a bad impression, is all. Obviously it must be going over well because the NFL continues to make Europe a focal point of expansion in one way or another. The added efforts are very obvious.

Nah - that you like crumpets and tea and like to say things like Cheerio. What's up with THAT? o_O

Went to America for two weeks, first thing I did on the plane home? Order a cup of tea, it was heaven. I'll never understand how someone can't like tea, for me it's like not liking beer.

Haven't had a crumpet for years.

Anyway I'm off so cheerio (y).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Then there's the soccer coach from Europe who says said American soccer leagues aren't up to snuff because they waste their talent on football
Speed skating coach from Netherlands as to why they are so superior in that global juggernaut of a spectator sport.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Question: Do the stadium employees of the teams that would have hosted those games transferred to London get compensated?

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
I have no problems with games played over there but no team should have to lose a home game. If possible it should be worked out to give the teams their bye week after they play in Europe or wherever.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm dismayed by some of the racist comments on here. So dismayed I'm leaving the site to pick bits of crumpet out of my bad tea stained hampsteads. Toodle pip DNA rifle noses.

Last edited:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Went to America for two weeks, first thing I did on the plane home? Order a cup of tea, it was heaven. I'll never understand how someone can't like tea, for me it's like not liking beer.

Haven't had a crumpet for years.

Anyway I'm off so cheerio (y).

I hate milky tea.. I'm hoping you do too