2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I will be putting all the GMs in their correct drafting order and adding other bells and whistles like the "players already drafted" section as time goes on. Meantime it's HOMEWORK time!:thinking:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And so it is...
BYhJm_yCAAElQro.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I prefer to draft NFC teams so my Broncos draft is negotiable. I'm fine staying put(lots of picks) Just putting it out there.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Im a noob at this so not sure I want the pressure of drafting for our Rams lol. Id be willing to trade them for another team in Group 3 if someone wants them ;). Can we do that or is this set?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I got the 9ers last year lol and made phenomenal picks for them. I'd laugh if I got them again and got to continue the rebuild.
I don't think the odds of this^ happening are High! Just like I doubt I'll get Philly again!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here's the good/bad news brothers:

Group 3:

@Memento Jacksonville

@OldSchool Cincinnati

@Legatron4 Buffalo

@Barrison Chicago

@SierraRam Los Angeles Chargers

@Ramrasta NY Jets

@Ramrocket Cleveland

@RamsFlash80 LA Rams

@jsimcox Carolina

@TK42-RAM San Francisco

@Boston Ram Philadelphia

Group 1:

@Gandalf Baltimore

@ramsplaya16 Arizona

@DaveFan'51 Minnesota

@JackDRams Detroit

@T-REX Tampa Bay

@Warner4Prez Tennessee

@Mojo Ram Denver

@den-the-coach Indianapolis

@Riverumbbq Washington

@shaunpinney New Orleans

Group 2:

@Rambitious1 Green Bay

@Tron Dallas

@Merlin Atlanta

@A55VA6 Seattle

@Jorgeh0605 Oakland

@PressureD41 New England

@12intheBox Kansas City

@Corbin NY Giants

@TheDYVKX Miami

@Ramhusker Houston

@Rams Until I Die Pittsburgh
Damn!! I'm drafting 14 for the Vikings, and NO !ST Round Pick!! SHUCKS!!!@#$^^*()_+++)(**&^%##@#
At least I know how to Build around Bradford!(y):LOL:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Nice I got the Lions. The stadium is 20 minutes from home haha. Perfect situation for my career.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Wow, the Factory of Sad!! Well, it's not as if they don;t need just about everything so this shouldn't be too hard!! :)

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Baltimore it is...smack dab in the middle of the round.

Alan

Legend
RamsFlash80 with a Q:
Im a noob at this so not sure I want the pressure of drafting for our Rams lol.
Id be willing to trade them for another team in Group 3 if someone wants them ;). Can we do that or is this set?
No problemo Flash. Just remember that if you go outside your Group you might have to log in at times you're not used too but as long as both GMs agree to that...
I feel your pain! :hiding:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My recommendation for the draft is to create a new thread for the picks to be made in, put a google doc with the draft order in the OP, and update that google doc so people know who was drafted. That'll fix the issue on this board with not being able to edit posts. That way, people don't have to search to find the updated draft.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 with some suggestions:
My recommendation for the draft is to create a new thread for the picks to be made in, put a google doc with the draft order in the OP, and update that google doc so people know who was drafted. That'll fix the issue on this board with not being able to edit posts. That way, people don't have to search to find the updated draft.
It's that time of the night and I'm pretty stoned right now so bear with me. I have always provided a list, color coded by round taken, of the players who have already been drafted. So I'm not sure what we'd gain in that regard.

Why do we need to edit our posts? I get 45 minutes to edit mine and though I frequently need every minute LOL, that's only because I can't see what I'm typing but what would a GM be editing?

Every time someone makes a pick I update the draft results and the players chosen section and though I'm not on all the time and sometimes I update it with two or three picks at once I'd still have to get around to doing it wherever it's located right? I'm not understanding the gain here.

Plus, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're advocating multiple threads. I'm not sure that's something that's going to to be practical. But I'm not against making it better/easier so talk to me about it in more detail. I don't even know what a google.doc is so be gentle.

Thanks for all your suggestions and for others reading this I welcome them from you too. It's all about making this a better experience for all.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The freaking Colts, oh well, they are blue & white and I'm going running back because Frank Gore is 76 years old!

Alan

Legend
den-the-coach looking at the running game:
The freaking Colts, oh well, they are blue & white and I'm going running back because Frank Gore is 76 years old!
I don't pay attention anymore to the NFL but at least you have a QB to work around right?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's that time of the night and I'm pretty stoned right now so bear with me. I have always provided a list, color coded by round taken, of the players who have already been drafted. So I'm not sure what we'd gain in that regard.

Why do we need to edit our posts? I get 45 minutes to edit mine and though I frequently need every minute LOL, that's only because I can't see what I'm typing but what would a GM be editing?

Every time someone makes a pick I update the draft results and the players chosen section and though I'm not on all the time and sometimes I update it with two or three picks at once I'd still have to get around to doing it wherever it's located right? I'm not understanding the gain here.

Plus, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're advocating multiple threads. I'm not sure that's something that's going to to be practical. But I'm not against making it better/easier so talk to me about it in more detail. I don't even know what a google.doc is so be gentle.

Thanks for all your suggestions and for others reading this I welcome them from you too. It's all about making this a better experience for all.

It keeps you and others from having to repost the list constantly. You put the draft picks in one thread with the google doc in the OP. You open it up for editing, so people can add their picks as they make them (and make a post in the thread). That way, people will be able to check the OP of that thread for the draft order and who has been drafted. Just seemed easier to me.

And then you can use this thread for discussion. I doubt CGI would have any issue with pinning another thread.