1st Round | Pick 10, Rams select: RB Todd Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet Tavon Austin is pizzed, Gurley is gonna take his carries up the middle away

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm good with it. Top 5 talent in the draft. My comparison for him has been Edgerrin James.

Shawnbb158

Starter
He will lead the league in rushing as a ram. Fish will let him get healthy then our great d with gurly running the ball. Championship caliber.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want it to be known right off that I only support this pick if he turns out to be great. If he turns out to be a dud just remember I never supported it then. Say what? o_O

Maybe a trade of one of the Rams other RB's is in the works? They are kind of log jammed back there now.

Thing is, Gurley will likely not be ready at the start of the season - unless he's rushed, which I don't think anybody wants. So they need Stacy more than they would likely get for him in trade.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Gonna go pray for his knee. If it holds up, then I really like our skill positions on O, because a guy like him can make everybody else better.

Now fix the OL, dammit.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
My feelings on this pick is going to depend greatly on the rest of the draft. I'm not going to complain about getting a stud running back to complement Foles BUT oline HAS to be heavily addressed in the rest of the draft.

markstewart67

Rookie
I didn't realize we only had one pick in the whole draft!! Oline will come peeps.....chiiiiiiiilllllllll my Rams brothers.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Great year for WRs and great year for RBs. We got the best RB. I'm behind it.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Rams are going into the future with diminished QB play a possibility. This is a great move to control the clock and still move the chains.

Walter

Rookie
We cry about BPA all the time when the need picks bust. Guerly was BPA. The only other acceptable pick at 10 was Parker. Glad they didn't force a need pick. If healthy Guerly is AP. Guy is outstanding. Go watch him on YouTube. He has it all.
True story. Amazing upside.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
2 of those 3 guys should be there, maybe all of 'em. Cann might be our best option.

If we add Tomlinson/Cann we sign Barks. If we add Clemmings/OT we sign Blaylock. Just my $0.02