1st Round | Pick 10, Rams select: RB Todd Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
(y)

Going to add that I stickied this thread as the main thread for discussing our new Ram. We will have additional threads stickied for all of our new Rams as they are picked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, he could be great. But given the Rams' recent history with ACLs, I am more than a little nervous.

tonyl711

Starter
don't like this pick at all, coming off an injury and not really a position of need IMO.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He is special. I'm excited. That's a fucking great one two punch

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting::lifting::lifting::lifting::lifting::lifting::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Well, let's hope we just drafted Adrian Peterson 2.0

nighttrain

Legend
this guy can take a lot of pressure off Noles
I like it, our answer to Seattle's running game
train

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I don't care who the Rams pick, as long as he becomes a good to great player for this team. Let's see how he turns out please before people start hating the pick. Man people really over react without even seeing the guy play a season lol

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don't get it either. Who is going to block for him? We've got two starters on the Oline and a bunch of backups.

FRO

Legend
We cry about BPA all the time when the need picks bust. Guerly was BPA. The only other acceptable pick at 10 was Parker. Glad they didn't force a need pick. If healthy Guerly is AP. Guy is outstanding. Go watch him on YouTube. He has it all.