Who will be the Rams' BIG FA addition?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who will be the Rams' biggest FA acquisition?

• WR Jeffery

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • LB Hightower

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • CB Bouye

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • CB Gilmore

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • OG Zeitler

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • WR Pryor

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • WR Jackson

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • OG Lang

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • LB Perry

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • OT Whitworth

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would strongly suggest that Snead & McVay look very hard to beef up the left side of the OL.At the moment a outstanding UFA left OG would come in handy for Goff's blind side. Any of the top four OG's will do!

As long as we have Tim Barnes though, we'll be fine, right?
You got that right! No bigger fan in here than me..........Every team needs players like Tim Barnes who has been working & being paid crumbs since 2011. He earned & won his starting post in 2015 we should be very thankful for playing the rest of the 2016 season while injured. And very thankful that Demetrius Rhaney was still on the bench. Before you post a word NO I not related to him.;)

A second signing of Packers UFA OL'er Tretter would be an excellent UFA too. I doubt that he would bump center Barnes out of his starting post due to weaknesses elsewhere on our OL.:fuelfire:

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Garcon

As much as I would LOVE Zeitler, it makes no sense to tie up that type of money in a position that could be filled by an early to mid round prospect in such a deep draft. We could even see one of our own take a big leap under Kromer's guidance.

My dream would be landing Lamp in the draft. That kid will be a STUD at guard! Maybe even throw some money at Mangold to hold down our center spot while he mentors a future prospect or Wichmann at center. Don't be surprised though if the Patsies swoop in and nab him, totally their MO.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
This FA signing of Travis Wilson is intriguing. Sure he has a lot to learn about the TE position but ... being a a former QB, he also understands a lot about what a QB need his TE to do (ala former QB turned WR Julian Edelman) , he has freakish physical attributes (6'7" , long arms and strong as heck) .He is tough. Seen him take lots and lots of abuse while at Utah.

Definitely a developmental type but intriguing to say the least.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This FA signing of Travis Wilson is intriguing. Sure he has a lot to learn about the TE position but ... being a a former QB, he also understands a lot about what a QB need his TE to do (ala former QB turned WR Julian Edelman) , he has freakish physical attributes (6'7" , long arms and strong as heck) .He is tough. Seen him take lots and lots of abuse while at Utah.

Saw highlights. This dude coming from a QB to TE standpoint is insane. His physicality is great, I think this will be a good sign nonetheless.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Worth a shot. If he doesn't work out, no big deal. He could surprise though.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Saw highlights. This dude coming from a QB to TE standpoint is insane. His physicality is great, I think this will be a good sign nonetheless.
He is very athletic and tough as nails. and like I said ... being a former QB ... he already understand some of it. Be interesting to see how he grinds and if he makes it. If he does ... that size and strength ....

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
He is very athletic and tough as nails. and like I said ... being a former QB ... he already understand some of it. Be interesting to see how he grinds and if he makes it. If he does ... that size and strength ....

His instincts seem on point. Lets see how this plays out. I am with you though hope he makes it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Kevin Zeitler - G - Bengals
According to Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline, free agent RG Kevin Zeitler is expected to sign a deal "close to $10 million per year, if not slightly over that amount."

Steelers RG David DeCastro and Bears RG Kyle Long both make $10 million per year as the league's two highest-paid right guards. With the inflation of the salary cap and Zeitler already one of the best guards in the game, he could easily top $10 million per year. Pauline hears the Bengals aren't prepared to go that high for Zeitler. Zeitler is arguably the top offensive lineman available.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
hats off to Wilson for making the switch. So many QBs refuse to make the position change or wait til its too late. good for him, hope it works out even if its not here

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Off topic, but how the hell are the eagles being linked to every WR when they have 10 mil in cap space. I hate how the media everywhere are making this stupid links with guys that will take up at least 80% of their cap space. A quick google search couldn't hurt, but I digress.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Off topic, but how the hell are the eagles being linked to every WR when they have 10 mil in cap space. I hate how the media everywhere are making this stupid links with guys that will take up at least 80% of their cap space. A quick google search couldn't hurt, but I digress.
A Philly area reporter started circulating "rumors" that free agent WR's were all saying they were very interested in coming to catch passes from Wentz. Create enough of a false story and eventually some sheep will regurgitate it.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Garcon would be a good vet to get on board - and will know McVay's way.
Leary would be a tasty addition ...

ahhh so many positions where we COULD upgrade...

Limey

Rookie
None from your list. I could see them getting Garçon and maybe even Revis.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Didn't realize San Clemente High School is now a QB and Football powerhouse. Travis Wilson backed up by Sam Darnold, must be rough!