Where have you been?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

The Rammer said:
From the POS ClanRam board. Man if you guys have ever had to deal with Avenger Ram he is a f tar that runs their board. If you haven't then the board runs about like this. Avenger, who is a mod btw, voice a opinion and the rest of the butt kisses reinforce this and if anyone else thinks slightly different you get flamed. Lame. After that I lurked here forever before making a account from the bad experience I had but honestly I'm starting to get VERY impressed wit X and some of the guys that run this board.

Well, that's not very nice, is it? :roll:

Nice looking site you have here!

Congrats and good luck with it.

And, of course...

Go Rams!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
The Rammer said:
From the POS ClanRam board. Man if you guys have ever had to deal with Avenger Ram he is a f tar that runs their board. If you haven't then the board runs about like this. Avenger, who is a mod btw, voice a opinion and the rest of the butt kisses reinforce this and if anyone else thinks slightly different you get flamed. Lame. After that I lurked here forever before making a account from the bad experience I had but honestly I'm starting to get VERY impressed wit X and some of the guys that run this board.

I've had the same experience over there with the same guy. And there is another mod over there that's like that too but his name slips my mind. And I too love how this board is ran and how everyone is level headed and jokes around. Thanks X, and whoever else helps run the board

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
AvengerRam doing a hit and run:

And, of course...

Go Rams!

I don't know you or your history. Having said that, you came here for what reason? Instead of posting on any of the many football related threads we have here you decide to go back to an old thread in which the latest post was on June 7th. Couldn't find a recent thread where you could actually add to the discussion? Adding to a discussion doesn't seem to have been why you came here.

On the other hand, I think that if you did actually come to contribute you won't find any problems you don't actually look for. :ahahah:

And yes, GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I attempted to join the PD a couple years ago but to be honest I couldn't take the BS that comes along with it. There are a handfull of really cool posters over there. But then there's about 5-6 that just make it so unenjoyable. Post after post of just negative crapola. I've posted on the ESPN boards now and then but pretty boring really.

Needless to say, when I was reading one day and saw that Paul was starting this site I joined and it's been the most enjoyable experience I've had on any message board. Just a bunch of really good dudes that like to talk football in an intelligent and fun manner.

So as I've said to Paul before... :bowdown:

Anonymous

albefree69 said:

And, of course...

Go Rams!

I don't know you or your history. Having said that, you came here for what reason? Instead of posting on any of the many football related threads we have here you decide to go back to an old thread in which the latest post was on June 7th. Couldn't find a recent thread where you could actually add to the discussion? Adding to a discussion doesn't seem to have been why you came here.

On the other hand, I think that if you did actually come to contribute you won't find any problems you don't actually look for. :ahahah:

If you don't know me or my history, why are you making assumptions?

I've been on many Rams boards over the years. I just found this one and, to my surprise, found that I was already part of a discussion.

I'm certainly not going to argue with disgruntled former ClanRam posters here. There, I'm a Mod with a job to do. Here, I'm just another Rams fan.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AvengerRam said:
albefree69 said:

And, of course...

Go Rams!

I've been on many Rams boards over the years. I just found this one and, to my surprise, found that I was already part of a discussion.

I'm certainly not going to argue with disgruntled former ClanRam posters here. There, I'm a Mod with a job to do. Here, I'm just another Rams fan.
Or. You googled yourself and it pointed you to this board when your name came up in the search results.

C'mon, be honest. You binged or googled yourself. :lol:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Anonymous

Interesting theory, but if you'll notice, none of the posts that referenced me actually wrote out my username ("AvengerRam" - no spaces), so I don't think a Google search would have even picked up those references.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We'll just call it happenstance then. Kind of an old thread you picked out though.

Been lurking long?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Anonymous

No, just found the site. I was skimming through this thread to see if there were familiar posters here from other sites (there are) and was surprised to find a disparaging reference to me (which were quoted in posts on the last two pages of the thread).

I registered because, quite frankly, this looks like a cool site with a lot of activity. As I said, its not my intent to debate my Mod activities at another site here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bwdenverram said:
I attempted to join the PD a couple years ago but to be honest I couldn't take the BS that comes along with it. There are a handfull of really cool posters over there. But then there's about 5-6 that just make it so unenjoyable. Post after post of just negative crapola. I've posted on the ESPN boards now and then but pretty boring really.

Needless to say, when I was reading one day and saw that Paul was starting this site I joined and it's been the most enjoyable experience I've had on any message board. Just a bunch of really good dudes that like to talk football in an intelligent and fun manner.

I would probably get banned from the PD board for calling Bernie out. Plus with Playmaker and Old Larry being there, it sounds pretty terrible. :lol:

Anonymous

jrry32 said:
bwdenverram said:

I would probably get banned from the PD board for calling Bernie out

Been there. Done that.

Ramaro21

UDFA
AvengerRam said:
No, just found the site. I was skimming through this thread to see if there were familiar posters here from other sites (there are) and was surprised to find a disparaging reference to me (which were quoted in posts on the last two pages of the thread).

I registered because, quite frankly, this looks like a cool site with a lot of activity. As I said, its not my intent to debate my Mod activities at another site here.

If you are the AvengerRam that made all the cool stories after games back in the days or Yor...then I can vouch for you...not that I have any cred. I don't remember the titles but it was like "Tales of the Horns" or something like that...posted after every game, until the season looked to be over sooner than expected. I think AvengerRam did it for a couple years. Anyway...I thought he was a cool dude and some people need to be banned. :cool:

Ramaro21

UDFA
jrry32 said:
bwdenverram said:

I would probably get banned from the PD board for calling Bernie out. Plus with Playmaker and Old Larry being there, it sounds pretty terrible. :lol:

Nope. I have witnesses. I've insulted, complained, and ignored Bernie for years and never go banned.

...and Yeah odd larry is odd. No idea who Playmaker is though.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
AvengerRam questioned my motives:

Here, I'm just another Rams fan.

I made no assumptions or accusations. I simply asked you questions and made observations. If you read something different in my post I attribute that to my inability to write coherently. :lol:

You seem to have ignored my last statement where I said you would be welcome if you actually were here to add to the discussions.

BTW, being "just another Rams fan" is what we're all about here.

So taking you at your word, welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :clap:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Holy Shit...

Ramaro,,, is that really you?
Yeah, he wanders in during happy hour every now and again. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AvengerRam said:

Cool story. Almost believable too.

Now I'm gonna tell you a little story. It begins with a fledgling site called StlouisramsX.com. It's a site I made back in 2006 and I was very proud of it until it got hacked almost a year later. My entire Control Panel was obliterated by some Russian hacker who had nothing better to do than to exploit my outdated forum software. It was partially my fault for not backing everything up, but I had no idea I was so vulnerable.

But I digress. At this site (StlouisramsX.com), I was approached by an editor for Sports Illustrated Magazine, via email, about a poll he had constructed online that included my site, Clan Ram, RRF, and some other very small fan site. PlanetRam5u or something like that - Patty was her name I believe, and she was very nice. Anyway, people were permitted to vote as often as they wished, and the winner would be featured in their upcoming magazine about fan sites. I thought it would be cool to get my up and coming site into Sports Illustrated the Magazine, so I employed a little help from my nephew at the time.

Boy oh boy did he blow that poll up. We had tens of thousands of votes and were the clear winner very early on. Now, again, as I said ... you were permitted to vote as often as you wished, so there was no foul play involved. Just playing by the rules and playing hard. Nobody got hurt, except for you apparently.

Now I'm going to walk you down memory lane and refresh your memory a bit about how that whole situation went down, and how you treated me, my forum, and my forum members back on those fateful couple of days. Are you ready? Dick? Because here we go.

This is you ALSO playing by the rules of voting as often as you like.

DjER60C.png

Interesting that you deemed it okay for YOU to vote multiple times, but it was a travesty when I had a family member do it for me. As evidenced by this exchange.

eDgjRhN.png

Then, after a few pages of me explaining to you and your members how my extremely high poll totals came to be, you resorted to posting this. Not directly TO me, even though I was on your site talking to the members, but rather into the ambient air so that I would just 'stumble upon it.'

XhWVVzv.png

And this.

PEyLf7i.png

NOT TO MENTION the fact that you joined my other site, started hurling insults at my members, and then proceeded to call us a joke in our own house before flying off to Clan Ram to make fun of us some more. So, you see, you have a few things working against you right now.

1. Some of my members (who used to be yours) don't care for you.
2. *I* don't care for you.
3. Karma is a mother fucker.

As such, I have no choice but to boot your candy ass off of my board and bid you good day.

See ya.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You got knocked the FUCK out. In my Chris Tucker voice.

You're like the CIA X. You just know shit nobody else does.

:doink:

Ramaro21

UDFA
Selassie I said:
X said:
Selassie I said:
Holy shyte...

Ramaro,,, is that really you?
Yeah, he wanders in during happy hour every now and again. :sly:

The freak?

LOL

Yes, yes, and especially the last one...yes. It usually is happy hour at the beach shack in Cocoa Beach waiting for my one friend to show up. :cool: I read all the posts here and post on ones I have something to say about (lurking)...when I'm not on troll patrol on Ramstalk :p

...so I guess AvengerRam is toast. Well two things...his stories were pretty good...and I have no cred. :lmao:

bwdenverram said:
You're like the CIA X. You just know shyte nobody else does.

:doink:

Apparently. :cool: