Where have you been?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Where have you been!

VCRam said:
I started out on the Herd back in 99 as laram. Then they moved the board and someone registered my name so I couldn't think of anything and went with Pancake. I moved from there over to the Huddle in 04'. I registered here as VCRam a couple years ago but only posted a couple times. I couldn't take the Huddle atmosphere created by a couple posters anymore so here I am. I've always liked this board. I like X and how he takes care of his forum.
Sup Cake!

You sticking with that name, or are you going back to your nom de plume?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie

X said:
VCRam said:
I started out on the Herd back in 99 as laram. Then they moved the board and someone registered my name so I couldn't think of anything and went with Pancake. I moved from there over to the Huddle in 04'. I registered here as VCRam a couple years ago but only posted a couple times. I couldn't take the Huddle atmosphere created by a couple posters anymore so here I am. I've always liked this board. I like X and how he takes care of his forum.
Sup Cake!

You sticking with that name, or are you going back to your nom de plume?

I never liked Pancake for a handle much. I'm sticking with VCRam. Although Ramzilla has a nice ring to it. I wonder if that one is taken.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

VCRam bursts out of hiding and said stuff:
Stuff, Stuff, Stuff
It's gonna be tough to call you VCRam after all these years. Great to hear from you! :ja: :clap:

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame

Started lurking at stlouisrams.com would post occasionally.

Went on to RRF where it became my home for many years. The quality of that board slowly deteriorated over the years.

Stumbled upon ROD through a link from RRF and now have made this my go to forum. ROD is quality!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Well interesting enough im a converted titans fan made the change a fee years back when i figured out bud adams didnt seem to care about tge team or winning. I lurked around a long while finding nothing good just more forums like gotitans.com man that place is atleast a challenger for the pd lol then i found my home and been here since

Pho Kadat

Rookie

This is one of the first places I've checked out since CBS took down their team forums in lieu of a poorly structured comments section. It is probably for the best. Too much negativity exacerbated by Yahoo refugees who also had their team boards removed. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with either user group, but fans really shouldn't be at each other's throat over who can hate on Bradford the most. Civilized discussion and adherence to logic were two quickly eroding traits over there and at first glance of ESPN's forum, the environment looked even worse.

Though there were some insightful CBS forumites that have since dispersed throughout the Net, ROD has quickly become a far better source of information and polite discussion than my previous lurking ground ever hoped to be.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

I joined the PD at the end of 2006. Spent 42 months (sounds a lot worse that way) trying to figure out who was on what side.

Gave that up when I saw Rams On Demand as the sig on one of X's posts. I'm still Ram Quixote over there, though I mostly lurk. Lurking is the only safe thing to do at RamStalk.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

My first (and only) forum before ROD was the Post Dispatch. RamStalk was the absolute worst; I remember saying that I liked the Bradford and Saffold picks...and I got utterly ripped apart like I was some unfortunate impala who got locked in a cage filled with lions. There were a lot of personal insults thrown my way, and it didn't help that I had all but hit rock bottom in real life very recently. So, like Quixote, I lurked. A lot.

I noticed someone post the ROD link, and my fate, it was a breath of fresh air. I've found a forum that I'm sticking with.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

I posted on Ramstalk. I didn't even know of other Rams forums. Then I saw X post that he was making his own forum. I respected him as a poster and Ramstalk became too much to even peruse, so I joined. I quickly came to love this place much more than Ramstalk

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

It really seems in a way that we are all on the island of misfit posters. We just couldn't all fit in with the bs from all these other forums. X, I hope your able to keep this one steady. As it builds bigger, the group of miscreants will emerge.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

El Juggernauto said:
It really seems in a way that we are all on the island of misfit posters. We just couldn't all fit in with the bs from all these other forums. X, I hope your able to keep this one steady. As it builds bigger, the group of miscreants will emerge.
Oh we've had miscreants over the years. Make no mistake about that.

See any now? :bat:

This was, is, and always will be, the board where people can go and not worry about being trolled.

nighttrain

Legend

X said:
AOL Football Boards back in 1995.
I was "UrDamnStr8".
No board has been good enough since then, so I made one.

BOOM. Championship.

Sent via Tapatalk2.
:loogit:
train

peter c

UDFA
Started on the old AOL Rams board moved to Rampagers and Jim Fadlers Rambeat, until that blew up. Lurked at the Herd for years, lurked at Rams Huddle and RRF, was invited here by Albefree69. Enjoying things thusfar.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
peter c with echos of music playing in his head:
Started on the old AOL Rams board moved to Rampagers and Jim Fadlers Rambeat, until that blew up. Lurked at the Herd for years, lurked at Rams Huddle and RRF, was invited here by Albefree69. Enjoying things thus far.

Hey Peter! Great to see you! :dancin:

There's a secret initiation all new members have to endure that isn't too harrowing. I'd tell you what it is but, you know, it's a secret. :shhhhh:

Just remember, in the words of somebody famous:
"You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave."

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
WTF-all you folks were invited. I just so happened to stumble on it

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
peter c said:
Started on the old AOL Rams board moved to Rampagers and Jim Fadlers Rambeat, until that blew up. Lurked at the Herd for years, lurked at Rams Huddle and RRF, was invited here by Albefree69. Enjoying things thusfar.
Hey Peter ... what was your username on the AOL Boards?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
El Juggernauto just realized:

Now that you're hanging out with a much better class of people, you won't have to worry about not getting invited in the future. :cheers:

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
albefree69 said:
El Juggernauto just realized:

Now that you're hanging out with a much better class of people, you won't have to worry about not getting invited in the future. :cheers:

haha I feel so upity lol

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
My first experience with a Rams forum was the JT the brick Rams forum. I thought I had found heaven on earth, the guys called themselves the outcasts cause they had all migrated/been booted from other boards. When that was takin down or died I dont remember which I frequented the official Rams site forum and the RamStalk. I posted something to the effect of there being to many trolls and that was my golden ticket. X invited me to check this place out and now thanx to X I truly have found the best Rams board ever.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamBall said:
My first experience with a Rams forum was the JT the brick Rams forum.
I don't think I'd ever heard of that one before.