When it's maybe time to step away from sports for a while

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I know really. He is like that in person too. An instigator who is a little twerp.
He's one of the many, many, many reasons I can't listen to WEEI. He's not as loathsome as Dennis and Callahan, though.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Nice. Can't afford Lexington, but we're looking basically in Hyde Park/Rosi/West Roxbury and Bedford/Waltham/Arlington

All great places! I grew up in Arlington. I bought 15 years ago, could not afford it now either lol.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Wow, bet that comment won't get that guy fired.
He's a professional dickbag who is part of a radio station that employs almost exclusively professional dickbags but is still profitable because they appeal to the dumbest segments of Boston fandom and have the Red Sox broadcasting rights. He's keeping his job.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Thanks for your service. If I may ask, what specifically do you not miss about Boston? Not gonna get defensive - only lived here a decade - but I'm curious.

The delusional sports fans, the traffic and the weather. Not sure which one was worse lol

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I hate Goodell like everyone else, but him being fired is enough for me. He isn't a member of ISIS or a Pedo or anything. Goodell sucks complete ass, but thats taking it to the extreme over some deflated footballs that Brady obviously was involved with.

Imagine after Belicheat retires Spags took over......theyd be calling for his death before regular season.

I'm no Goodell supporter, but as we well know, it's a business and the $240 million dollar checks written to each owner this past season carries more weight among the owners than air pressure. Will political correctness win out? I'd put the odds at 50-50.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The delusional sports fans, the traffic and the weather. Not sure which one was worse lol
The traffic. The rest doesn't even come close, and that's after living here through 2 Red Sox World Series wins, a Pats Super Bowl win, the Pats 18-1 season (schadenfreude!), a Celtics championship, a Bruins Stanley Cup and this past February's seven feet of snow.