When it's maybe time to step away from sports for a while

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Some of the better brewery's are in Southern Maine about a hour outside Boston!

Indeed!!!
Also introduced to this by DCH

image.jpg

Athos

Legend
Prolly needs to take a break from life.

I'd sue for death threats just to scare the shit out of him.

I mean....guy making 42 mil vs. 40k if he's lucky.

Just disturbing behavior. His network should can him.

But it's Boston so prolly not.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I lived right near Boston my last two years in the Air Force. Don't miss it one bit at all.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I will take it one further. I think it is time for all NE sports media to step into an active volcano.....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hate Goodell like everyone else, but him being fired is enough for me. He isn't a member of ISIS or a Pedo or anything. Goodell sucks complete ass, but thats taking it to the extreme over some deflated footballs that Brady obviously was involved with.

Imagine after Belicheat retires Spags took over......theyd be calling for his death before regular season.

Whatever everyone's opinion on Rog is, wasn't this a court thing over a Roger Goodell thing? Ole Rog did suspend the golden boy (as petty as the suspension was).

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I haven't tried that yet! Will have to put that on my hit list.
You can get 'em around town... the Dedham Whole Foods gets them in every few weeks, and any of the Craft Beer Cellars will put you on a list for Lunch or Another One (Maine Beer Co.'s other uber-tasty brew)

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
You can get 'em around town... the Dedham Whole Foods gets them in every few weeks, and any of the Craft Beer Cellars will put you on a list for Lunch or Another One (Maine Beer Co.'s other uber-tasty brew)

I have a guy in Lexington who takes my orders....ya I probably drink too much but love my craft beers lol. Maybe I will have to try them all!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Sigh. Dammit Minihane, you're annoying enough on the radio. Why do you have to show up on my forums?

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Norwood, but house is on the market and I'm looking in Hyde Park and Roslindale. I take it you're in Bedford?

Norwood property is going through the roof. One of the ushers from my wedding lives there. I am in Lexington.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Sigh. Dammit Minihane, you're annoying enough on the radio. Why do you have to show up on my forums?

I know really. He is like that in person too. An instigator who is a little twerp.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Norwood property is going through the roof. One of the ushers from my wedding lives there. I am in Lexington.
Nice. Can't afford Lexington, but we're looking basically in Hyde Park/Rosi/West Roxbury and Bedford/Waltham/Arlington