W Fisher Back How to go about fixing' our Offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams77

Starter
The number one thing is we have to sign players with at least average IQ. Above average would be even better. A lot of our players seem to be mentally slow processing information and causes them to commit fouls and slows their instincts. We need smart players. I'd rather have a 6 ft WR run a 4.6 40 who can run a precise route, get off the line with good hands than a 6ft 3 monster with 4.4 40 speed who drops passes at critical times and runs short of the sticks with his routes on critical plays .Same can be said of our OL. You can have the greatest coaches in the world but in the NFL the complexity of the playbook and nuances of reading and setting up opponents is so high that you can't draft mainly on physical dominance and potential at key positions unless you have a solid starter already at that position.

lockdnram21

Legend
Not denying the misses here.
Dude, go look at any other of the 31 NFL teams draft history over the last 5 years and you'll find the same track record...or worse. I've looked at it. Posted it somewhere.
Perspective.

I see an AZ team with one great WR, 1 good young RB, a couple talented OLinemen and a quality veteran QB.
Nothing exceptional anywhere else there yet they're an offensive success. Why?

In Seattle they've got a great QB, 1 good WR and a very good TE. Nothing else really to speak about. Why are they scoring points?
To say all that where are good offensive pieces? All I see is Gurley and Goff. I'm a big Quick and Britt fan but to inconsistent. Wheres our good lineman? No good Te

FRO

Legend
When a team has a franchise quarterback, it wins. When a team doesn’t, it loses, and the search to find one consumes the entire organization for years."Rookie"Jared Goff (future)looks good.There is hope.Rams fans,keep your chins up.
Brady would suck behind the Rams horrible offensive line. QBs can make a big difference, but they aren't the end all be all. It takes a team to win.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Brady would suck behind the Rams horrible offensive line. QBs can make a big difference, but they aren't the end all be all. It takes a team to win.
Sign 3 free agents, LT, center,number 1 WR

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I wouldn't be shocked if Boras gets the ax...very soon.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
It does not matter who gets hired. It does not matter any change of players. Jeff Fisher will remain Jeff Fisher, and we will continue to lose. The End.

if they keep fisher I think we ought to put dermoff at center , kronkey at L t and fisher at r t without pads or helmets and start the game

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
It does not matter who gets hired. It does not matter any change of players. Jeff Fisher will remain Jeff Fisher, and we will continue to lose. The End.
You're Goddamn right!
Our velvety soft team will never have what it takes to perform week in and week out as long as Fisher is in charge. A new OC will just be putting a band aid on a gaping wound.
So sad, but so true.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No TE , #1 receiver, and the Oline is beyond Pitiful . Good luck

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You're Goddamn right!
Our velvety soft team will never have what it takes to perform week in and week out as long as Fisher is in charge. A new OC will just be putting a band aid on a gaping wound.
So sad, but so true.

We are velvety....

p.s. When @rafa meltsdown you know we're fucked

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Didn't Fisher say a few weeks back that he wasn't doing the OC carousel again? In part because he doesn't want his new Franchise QB to be subjected to multiple OCs at the start of his career like Bradford.

Instead, he'd prefer Goff be stuck in the worst offense in the NFL and get comfortable in DAT. He'd rather have DAT...

Robert

Rookie
I'm going after a left tackle in free agency moving Robinson to gaurd and maybe trying to pick up a vet gaurd as well if we can't run the ball with gurley Goff has no chance

fearsomefour

Legend
I Have no idea what Paul Boudreau is doing
Agreed.
Up in Seattle Tom Cable has taken a ragtag group with two rookies and has them playing decently. They have meltdowns from time to time but they can run and pass. The difference is their O line improved as the season progressed.
If I had to pick one O lineman who you could say is an NFL starter right now it would be Barnes. Are the others even starters?
Watching the Rams line is like watching a scrambled adult channel back in the day. Every now and then there is a glimpse of something that might be exciting but it gives way to static. By the end you are disappointed and you are not even sure what you are watching.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm going after a left tackle in free agency moving Robinson to gaurd and maybe trying to pick up a vet gaurd as well if we can't run the ball with gurley Goff has no chance
What LT is that going to be?
LT in FA are like FA QBs....not very good or $15M a year.

Robert

Rookie
What LT is that going to be?
LT in FA are like FA QBs....not very good or $15M a year.
I would try to steal Matt Kalil from the Vikings he is from socal. you might be right but I'm taking my chances Robinson isn't cutting it

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Just my opinion

It's not the players, it's not the play calling, it's the play design.

Our playbook is full of crap that is easy to defend. Piss poor blocking schemes, predictable routes - it's a defensive coordinators wet dream.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just my opinion

It's not the players, it's not the play calling, it's the play design.

Our playbook is full of crap that is easy to defend. pee pee poor blocking schemes, predictable routes - it's a defensive coordinators wet dream.

YES!!! Broken SCHEME... even when they get it right, it's almost impossible to make something good happen.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
YES!!! Broken SCHEME... even when they get it right, it's almost impossible to make something good happen.
Didn't we do better with that zone blocking scheme we had last year , than Boras takes over and that went away and so did Gurleys yards and the run game .