Training Camp (MON Aug-07)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Practice is over. Finished with a two minute drill for both 1's and 2's. 2's oline beat a lot by 2nd def. couple o sacks for sure. 1's oline better but allowed sacks also.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wow....Bradley WAIVED...
first mention of Hemingway...really like the way he looks....could be special.

Hemingway was in & out of plays all the time on Saturdays practice. Cory Harkey staying late during practice. All the TE's did though. Even Wilson.

Sam Rogers is just a baller. He is living in the moment. Real hard worker.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
IMG_1353.JPG

Beginning of practice. Morgan Fox is a stud

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Loved the fact that he gave props to Kupp at the end too. Almost like he couldn't believe he caught it.

I got in trouble for telling Tru about it !!

The fact though is Tru lined up in the slot against Copper Kupp & held him up off the line of scrimmage. Freaking funny. All you saw was Copper doing a Fred Flintstone with just his feet moving.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I got in trouble for telling Tru about it !!

The fact though is Tru lined up in the slot against Copper Kupp & held him up off the line of scrimmage. Freaking funny. All you saw was Copper doing a Fred Flintstone with just his feet moving.
What do you mean you got in trouble ?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A brief recap of what I saw today. OL is having to work even though the DL can't hit the QB, last year the OL was just going through the motions IMO. Kupp is gonna be a stud, always where he is supposed to be and catches everything. Spruce picking up where he left off last pre season. P Cooper made some nice grabs. The D is ahead of the O, but I think we all expected that. Didn't see Quinn, and with AD holding out the DL still.seems to be holding down the fort pretty well, good.depth on DL.

Met up with @VeteranRamFan, was cool having someone to talk to and share observations with. He got some good pics to share with us also.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What do you mean you got in trouble ?

Keep it positive . Keep it down.

Funny thing though was a RB went in motion to a WR spot far outside on the line of scrimmage.
A LBer got there late.
--I said mismatch outside . The QB saw it & got broken up . --Josh Forrest said mismatch my ....
I thought it was funny .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Watch 30 in the background.

He caught passes after practice last week when I was there.

He's out there again....you can see him, catching balls after practice.

That's Shakeir on the Jugs.

My old boss went to Tennessee and married a woman that was a UGA grad.

All of the UGA fans talk about 30's character.

I am betting on a big year for 30.

I've been trying to upload a video of Todd Gurley. He was like the last player to leave the field. Sam Rodgers was another.

CJ Germany stayed as well to help the QB's.

-- Lenard Tilery really wants & has a chance to make the 53