Training Camp (MON Aug-07)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
New player #88. Just kidding. Mike Thomas a full go today.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Wow....Bradley WAIVED...
first mention of Hemingway...really like the way he looks....could be special.
I'm ok with Marquez getting the boot, not that I want to see a man lose his job, but any bit of clarity on the receiving corps is nice.

Similarly... wow TE is going to be an absolute dog fight. Obviously Higbee and Everett are dominating snaps, but Hemingway has just about everything you'd hope for in a receiving TE, Harkey is still competing for his job, plus Wilson is that giant athletic freak that's had his name pop up a few times with positive mentions. Not sure if Sam Rogers is a TE or a FB, or that it matters because I think he's carved a spot out somewhere.

There's a hell of a lot of competition at those two skill spots man. It shouldn't be hard to replace Lance Kendricks' production the last couple of years at least.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
11 on 11 just started Havenstien at RT Brown at RG
Have just seems like a more natural fit at Tackle. I think he was hampered by that foot injury last year more than what we saw, and regardless of where he ends up lining up, we'll see more of that 2015 level play.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Tru just dropped a sure TD, next play P Cooper with a nice catch

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like the DL is making the OL work much more this year.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Kupp lookin like the real.deal made a nice catch with Roby hanging on his back

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
McVay steps in and stops everything when he sees something he doesn't like. Practice is much more up tempo than last year and looks to b much more efficient