This Saints Games is a lot bigger then we may think (11-5 may not make it)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's win Sunday.....

Loses can change teams psyche....injuries can too....A blowout win can build confidence....a blowout loss...
A blowout win will make me into a Goff believer again...
~LACHAMP46

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
He is also their leading rusher FWIW

Yeah. And Wilson's grabbing 1st downs left and right as their #1 rusher so that's a bad thing for us.
He's a big problem for us, and it's not over just yet. Hate him.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Rams 2 point dogs...Lots of big numbers for the favorites this week...Couple of 14-15 point spreads...Vikes at Lions is a PK game...I'd put several bucks in the Vikes at those odds...Hags heavy favs against the Whiners, as you would expect...Hoping for a big upset in that one...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah. And Wilson's grabbing 1st downs left and right as their #1 rusher so that's a bad thing for us.
He's a big problem for us, and it's not over just yet. Hate him.
All it takes is one play and some one is gonna smear that little shit I tell ya ...

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I agree.. If we beat Seattle and finish 11-5, aint no way the Hawks win it.
Totally agree; I 100% believe we are in the playoffs if we beat Seattle....if we don't we may slide in like in 1984,86,88 and 89, and 2000. Yep in 1989 we had to win a 3 way tie breaker, too.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I believe we will make the playoffs....BEFORE the VIkings game I thought we 'had' to beat the Vikings, Saints or Seattle to do it....and still beat the Titans, too. We can beat Philly, but I don't know if we have what it takes.

People were so high from the rams beating 3 paupers over a 4 week period that they lost their thinking....lol

A55VA6

Legend
If we win this game we're sitting in a good spot, if we lose.. we're still okay but gotta show up big time next few weeks.

We'd be 8-3 or 7-4 with AZ, PHI, SEA, TEN, SF remaining. In my opinion, just based on how this season has played out... I only see 1 or 2 losses remaining for us. AZ and SF should be wins. PHI is a tough one, could be an L. SEA and TEN gives us some challenges but ultimately I think we're better than them.

I see us winning anywhere from 10-12 games. No less and no more. We gotta start winning these NFC games because if we end up fighting for a wild card spot, we could be 10-6 and miss the postseason. That would be devastating. Let's just hope Seattle falls off big time.