This Saints Games is a lot bigger then we may think (11-5 may not make it)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just beat the Saints and the Eagles and the Seahawks and you should be in.
Hey - congratulation on your team winning a hard fought game. Hopefully we’ll get a rematch this season. Cheers man.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Hey - congratulation on your team winning a hard fought game. Hopefully we’ll get a rematch this season. Cheers man.
You guys have a good team. I really don't see any problem with you making the playoffs. Unless of course your coach does something stupid, or major injuries happen. I just don't think you have the depth yet to make it past injuries.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing is, Seattle isn't Seattle.

At least not the team of a few years ago, with an elite defense and a superior RB in Marshawn Lynch. Their backfield was the strength of its defense...No Sherman and no Chancellor and a diminished (due to nagging injury) Earl Thomas. They have not had a run game, but a couple of guys didn't look horrific thgis last game....Wilson is still Wilson, but he hasn't been enough as the team has lost the last two home games at CLink, which they count on to compose most of their wins every year. I see 3-4 tough games for the good (and not great) Hawks team vs the Eagles, Jaguars, Rams, and maybe the Cowboys. They also may get good games from the Cardinals and 49ers, cuz it is the NFC West. I believe they will lose 2-3 games of the next six games (10-11 wins)

Rams? I think we beat the 49ers, Cardinals, and Titans. Of the Saints, Eagles, and Hawks..I think we win one or two of these (11-12 wins)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Unfortunately, things NEVER work out the way we think. We NEED to win the hard games, there are no "Gimmes" with regards to the weaker games. Sad to say, but probably a good chance we will lose at least one of the "Easy" games.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You guys have a good team. I really don't see any problem with you making the playoffs. Unless of course your coach does something stupid, or major injuries happen. I just don't think you have the depth yet to make it past injuries.
Yep. That seems to be our glaring weakness. We aren’t quite done building the roster and our depth shows when we have to trot guys like Hatfield out there to cover a team’s best receiver. He got schooled big time.

At least we had your kicker playing for us. :p

Again - cheers. Fun having cool fans of other teams on here.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately, things NEVER work out the way we think. We NEED to win the hard games, there are no "Gimmes" with regards to the weaker games. Sad to say, but probably a good chance we will lose at least one of the "Easy" games.
Same for the Hawks....The advantage is that the Rams are ahead by one game.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least we are playing meaningful games in November and December instead of looking forward to the draft .
I don't care how they do it , but I want to watch a playoff game this year .

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Just beat the Saints and the Eagles and the Seahawks and you should be in.

After looking at the Seahawks schedule I think they'll end up 10-6

If we also end up 10-6 we will have NEEDED to beat them in their house by MORE points they beat us by.

And there's nothing wrong with looking at playoff scenarios as week 11 approaches. It's fun.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If we also end up 10-6 we will have NEEDED to beat them in their house by MORE points they beat us by.

And there's nothing wrong with looking at playoff scenarios as week 11 approaches. It's fun.
*note to self: 60 Burger at CLink
~Sean McVay

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No 11-5 team has ever missed the playoffs...ever. This is gonna be a grind to get to 11-5, but if Rams make it...they're in!

I'm pretty sure the cheats missed out one year when they went 11 and 5. The year Brady got injured in week 1 and cassell took over for the season.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
11-5 makes the playoffs for sure. Even if we lose to Philly and NO, if we take care of business against the teams we should beat, we'll be fine. Beating NO is just icing on the cake.

My scenario had us losing to the Vikes, Saints and Eagles, then running the remaining division games and the Titans...That's 11-5...That should win the West...If it doesn't and they miss the playoffs at 11-5 then so be it...That will be a great year regardless of playoffs...

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't believe one year removed from that freaking dumpster fire we had going on last year, we are sitting here talking about making the playoffs. It is almost surreal. I am with the others on the board who look at one game at a time and let the chips fall where they may. Bottom line, though, if we finish the season 11-5, I will consider this a success whether we make the playoffs or not. I can't shake the stink off of last year enough to even sniff the playoffs right now.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm not worried about making the play offs. This team is too good and Seattle aren't THAT team anymore (at least not this year with the injuries they've had). The NFC West is ours.

My concern is if the Rams can't beat at least one of NO and Philly, then people will start to think of the Rams as a one and done play off team. While this would still be a huge improvement on the last 15 years, it would put us in with the likes of recent Texans and Bengals teams which would be a big disappointment considering the season so far.

TexasRam

Legend
I think we are going 10-6 and winning the division.

We have 7 wins and should beat the Niners Cards and Seattle. Should also beat Tennessee for 11 wins. I don’t see us beating the Saints or Eagles unless our secondary gets healthy and woods comes back.

The Seahawks will go 9-7 or 8-8. They have 4 losses and should lose to the Eagles Rams Jags and Cowboys. The cowboys will have Elliott and Tyron Smith back and will be at home.

And when this happens we need to have a party conference call and all scream “whaz up!!!!!!!!”

tenor.gif

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David

Actually points against each other never comes into play as a tie breaker. Next one after head to head is division record than common games.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Agree with the one week at a time mantra, that being said;

All you guys conceding we lose at home to the Saints and...especially the Eagles are just weak dick fans... period

And spare me the “realist” crap

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fans can and pretty much always will look at playoff scenarios if their team is in the hunt - which of course we very much are.

It’s the coaches we all have to hope are taking the one game at a time approach.

I always concentrate on the next game but can’t help but think of the what if possibilities. So one game at a time as we march toward the playoffs - yeah?
Each fan decides how they want to cheer their favorite team, for sure.

It just struck me as kinda funny... comparing the general sentiment of the board early in the year (one game at a time... not sure how this year will turn out... hoping... would be ecstatic if they got to or above .500)... to now (what needs to happen to get into the playoffs?) :LOL:

It's like, at the beginning of the season, we would be satisfied with morsels of a good team... now, it's like sitting down at the Thanksgiving feast, eating as much as we could and figuring out how to stuff yet more into our mouths. Not at all a bad thing... just funny to me (observation).

Which leads me to:
* One of the things I am thankful for (truth be told, it's pretty low on the list because I hope I have my priorities straight) is this Rams season. No matter how it turns out, it's been one heck of a great ride thus far and I am grateful.
* A very Happy Thanksgiving to all the members of ROD... and all Rams fans everywhere! Here's to a win Sunday!! :cheers:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
one game at a time next up the saints

(also not worried about the hawks Russell accounts for 80ish % of the hawks offense output ,,,i dont think thats sustainable )