The Last Concert I Saw..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Zac Brown Band with the Eagles at AT&T in San Francisco I think a year ago in the summer.

Zac Brown Band is a must see if you have not. Went to see the Eagles. Such an unexpected surprise.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
you'll be back out there soon bruddah.. need help in the meantime send me a PM
Thanks dude. I'm back to the grind... and I am extremely fortunate to have work... but holy damn do dance conventions steal a piece of your soul... I can't wait to work a real show again, with a real audience. Playing to streaming audiences just doesn't get the adrenaline flowing like an arena full of people...

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Technically I think it was Craig Morgan on Germany on post, before that I saw rascal flatts, but that stuff isn't my music. I went for my wife. I was present but not attending.

My last concert was Roger Waters performing The Wall. That was a fucking blast. My dad loves Pink Floyd, I love Pink Floyd. Watching that whole production, because it's basically a reverse musical (more music than narrative), was the show of a lifetime. I'd go again if he ever came back around.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just a stock photo of July 4, 1978 @ Rich Stadium in Orchard Park NY.. continue on to the right until even with the runway and thats where i was sitting with about 25 other people. very odd set list that included 4 covers. not sure why someone thought that was necessary with the catalog the Stones had. but, it was still the Stones in their prime.

1611400261756.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
just a stock photo of July 4, 1978 @ Rich Stadium in Orchard Park NY.. continue on to the right until even with the runway and thats where i was sitting with about 25 other people. very odd set list that included 4 covers. not sure why someone thought that was necessary with the catalog the Stones had. but, it was still the Stones in their prime.

View attachment 43139

I zoomed in and found you no problem! :p

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Technically I think it was Craig Morgan on Germany on post, before that I saw rascal flatts, but that stuff isn't my music. I went for my wife. I was present but not attending.

My last concert was Roger Waters performing The Wall. That was a fucking blast. My dad loves Pink Floyd, I love Pink Floyd. Watching that whole production, because it's basically a reverse musical (more music than narrative), was the show of a lifetime. I'd go again if he ever came back around.
Man I've always been on another gig anytime Roger Waters the Wall tour has come through... as a lighting guy and music fan, its a must to see it.

Nine Inch Nails lighting is pretty much at the height of the technology.
Really hope to see them someday. A couple buddies have worked in their lighting / visual media dept and the expectation for perfection that Trent Reznor has for his shows is legendary.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

View attachment 43139
I zoomed in and found you no problem! :p

Right here!

A2BED82D-C011-4ADE-AEBC-56661AC7706B.jpeg

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Arlo Guthrie at the Thousand Oaks Performing Arts Center. I did not see anyone associated with the Rams there. I doubt if anyone in the organization knows who Arlo Guthrie even is.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Arlo Guthrie at the Thousand Oaks Performing Arts Center. I did not see anyone associated with the Rams there. I doubt if anyone in the organization knows who Arlo Guthrie even is.
Alice's Restaurant is a family tradition at Thanksgiving on my mom's side. Listening to the song, not actually going to any place... or dumping garbage... or going to court.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Alice's Restaurant is a family tradition at Thanksgiving on my mom's side. Listening to the song, not actually going to any place... or dumping garbage... or going to court.
A classic-unlike any song/story ever performed. However, there is a lot more to Arlo Guthrie than Alice's Restaurant.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump
Things are looking up, just got my ticket today. No restrictions, normal general admission as of this moment. PVRIS, my take, she's Whitney Peyton, Adele, Poppy and Lana Del Rey all in a blender. I think she's fucking INCREDIBLE but that's just me.
Screenshot_20210225-165025.png

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I feel like I was a flower that died because of no concerts and the May season in Arizona may bloom my flower once again to fan prominence and appreciation of the live performing artists in front of my eyes through concertsynthesis- Me :horns:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
...I hope this is a planted seed to the revival. I know I am not alone.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bump
Things are looking up, just got my ticket today. No restrictions, normal general admission as of this moment. PVRIS, my take, she's Whitney Peyton, Adele, Poppy and Lana Del Rey all in a blender. I think she's fucking INCREDIBLE but that's just me. View attachment 43971
Sounds good, they should play her tunes on Sirius Octane (new hard rock).

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This thread makes me feel ancient. I honestly can't recall whether it was Linda Ronstadt at the Palomino Club or Kenny Loggins at the Universal Amphitheater. The Palomino was damn near my home away from home for years. I was pretty much finished with dealing with big crowds by this time and had already seen the Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, the Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, C,S,N&Y, Fleetwood Mac, etc. on multiple occasions at the larger venues. 3 Dog Night even performed at my high school in the late 60's.
I do believe though, that @nighttrain discovered Lily Langtree.

Last edited: